Chapter 38 - Go Kart

En başından başla

Alex: Ok I will

Nat: What did you do?

Wanda: Nothing bad. It's actually really cute to be honest

Once everyone got up and walked over to the kitchen for breakfast, Nat came up behind you and hugged you

Nat: Thank you sweetheart *Kissed your check*

Y/N: What was that for?

Nat: Everything to be honest. You mean so much to me and none of this would have been possible without you. So, thank you

Y/N: Your welcome mom. I'm glad you finally have someone that you love besides me. But I cause more trouble in bed than you though!

Nat: To early for that statement. So what are we doing today?

Kara: All of us hang out?

Alex: I'm down

Nat: Sure

Y/N: Yah

Wanda: Sure

Lena: Why not

Y/N: Before any of that happens, is there anyway to do an x-ray and see if this can come off yet?

Lena: Sure

After breakfast and everything was cleaned up, everyone headed to the compound and changed. You met Alex and Lena in the lab to get an x-ray. After looking at the images, Alex was amazed that it was all healed. Lena went over to you and started to take off her tech and then Alex come over to you.

Y/N: So what's wrong?

Lena: Alex?

Alex: Your good. It looks like it didn't even happen. Both the wrist and forearm is healed and doesn't look like it was reset at all

You hugged both Lena and Alex and the three of you walked out to Kara, Nat and Wanda. The three of them were chit-chatting out on the couch

Alex: So, what where you three plotting over there?

Wanda: Nothing

Lena: Oh yah

Nat: Yep

Wanda: So, what did the x-rays say?

Y/N: That we have to cut off the arm and get one like Bucky!

Nat: Are you serious?!

You, Alex and Lena start to laugh at that comment

Wanda: What's so funny?

Y/N: That mom can't take a joke. X-rays say that I'm fine. Doesn't even looked like anything was reset

Wanda & Kara: Wow that's great news

Nat: That was cute. You got me there. But why am I the one that you two are picking on today? What did I do wrong?

Alex: Nothing wrong. Sorry that you thought that we were picking on you

Y/N: Yah, sorry mom. I love you

Nat: Love you too

Lena: So what are we going to do today?

Kara: I say we go to the Go-Kart track and have some fun!

Y/N: That sounds like fun

Lena, Nat, Alex, and Wanda: Ok

The six of you get into the car and head to the Go-Kart track. Once there, you pay for eveyones races and then it is your turn and called up, you all get into your karts and make a bet about who was going to win. Everyone said Nat and you said Lena.

Once the race starts, Nat was leading with two laps to go and you were right behind her with Lena behind you. Once there was one turn left before the straight away, you hit Nat making her spin and then Lena went on to win the first race. First race results were Lena, Wanda, Alex, Kara, You and Nat. Everyone laughed and then Nat said you cheated.

Y/N: How could I? I wasn't using any power and I just got a little close to your line and hit you by accident. I'm sorry

You all laughed and after about 10 minutes, it was your guys turn for a second race. You start in the back and once the race has started, you managed to get right behind Nat again but she didn't know. Alex was behind you and when you were just about to make your move to pass Nat, Alex spun you and Nat went on to win the race. Second race results Nat, Wanda, Lena, Kara, Alex, and you.

Y/N: Good race everyone

Nat: Alex thanks for the save there

Alex: No problem

Y/N: Really you two?

Wanda (mind): Bubs, calm down. We are just out here to have fun. You're ok, I promise.

Y/N: *breaths and calms down* Wanda, you're right. I'm sorry you two

Alex: It's ok

Nat: You ok sweetheart?

Y/N: Yah, Wanda calmed me down. I'm sorry

Alex: You're ok there. No one is mad. We forgot and sorry

Y/N: It's ok

Lena: I'm starting to get hungry. Anyone else?

Kara: I am

Y/N: You're always hungry. I'm starting to be

Wanda: Yes

Alex: I say bar and karoke

Nat: Sure

Everyone: Ok lets go

Everyone put their helmets back and went out to the car and Nat drove everyone to a place that Lena has never been to. It was the first place where the five of you went before she got here. As you guys were chatting in the car, you started to drift asleep on Wanda's shoulder. She leaned over and kissed you and put an arm around you. About 10 minutes later you guys arrived at the restaurant. Before anyone got out, Alex turned around and saw that you fell asleep on Wanda and took a photo. They got out and got a table.

Wanda rubbed your back and kissed your head to tell you that they were at dinner and it was time to get up. You get up and had tears but wiped them away. You kissed Wanda then got out and the two of you joined the rest of the group. You all ordered drinks and also some water and ordered food as well. You and Wanda shared a pizza; Nat had a burger; Alex had pasta; Lena and Kara shared the fish and chips. After everyone was done, you tried to pay but Lena beat you and then she hugged you and said it was her treat.

Lean: My turn and no paying me back

Y/N: But you're a guest here and no

Lena: It doesn't matter. My treat

Y/N: Fine

Wanda, Nat, Kara, and Alex were just all laughing at what just happened between the two of you

Lena: You may be Nat's daughter and Tony's niece and have his card, but to be honest, I'm richer than Tony.

Y/N: Ok that I believe. I give up!

Lena: Deal

Alex: So back to the compound then?

Y/N: Yes please, I'm starting to get tired. I had loads of fun today

Everyone: Had a blast

Everyone gets into the car and heads back to the compound. Once there everyone went their separate ways. Nat and Alex went to the training room, Kara and Lena went to their room to go watch a movie. You and Wanda went to your room.