𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ━ ❛𝗄𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗉❜

Start from the beginning

Miles raised an eyebrow while he eyed her, "Are you one of those people?"

Kate hesitated while she tried to find her keys in her pocket, "Well, yeah, one of them is. Yes."

"Uh-huh, cool. Open the door", Clint interrupted the two as he nodded at the door and Kate quickly pulled her keys out of the pocket.

"Yeah", she quickly opened the door and let them inside.

Miles followed her up the stairs, when he peeked over his shoulder he saw that Clint stood still by the door, head leaned against it.

"You're coming?", he called out for his bother, who quickly spun around and follwed after him.

When Kate opened the door, she revealed a dog, laying on the floor, looking at them happyly.

"Some guard dog you got there", Clint stated while he closed the door behind himself.

"Oh, uh, he's not my dog." Kate placed her stuff on the chair and Miles let his gaze wander around the flat.

"Nice place for a kid."

Kate nodded at him, "Yeah, I inherited it." Clint forwned at her, "What are you, 18?"

"I'm 22."

Clint shrugged as he still eyed the apartment, "Yeah, same thing."
His eyes landed back on Kate, "So, do you wanna get that vest off, so I can get going?"

Kate looked down on herself, before she grabbed her stuff and quickly walked upstairs, "Yeah, yeah- I'll be right there."

Before the girl disappeared completely Miles could still her hear mumbling to herself.

The two men continued to look around and Miles made an impressed face expression, "That's indeed a cool flat."

Clint gave him a look that said 'seriouy' and Miles shrugged, "What?"

Clint eyed the rest of the flat, asking, "Where did you get the suit?"

"Black market auction", Kate's voice came from the level above them.

"And you bought it?", Miles spotted the targeting shields. "No, not really."

"Uh-huh."

The two men walked past her trophys from her competitions. "So, what all did you do in this suit?"

"I beat some guys up. Saved a dog. Some light B and E", Kate stated.

Clint sighed deeply, "Jesus. A 22-year-old vigilante. Shouldn't you be in school?"

In that moment Kate came down the stairs, scoffing, "Funny, you should ask."

She had a bow in her hand and the suit as she walked towards them, "So, now that I've answered all of your questions, I have so many for you. Uh, starting with-"

She handed Clint his suit and held up her bow in excitement, "Can you sign this?"

Clint had a plain face expression while he placed his suit over the chair, "I'm not done yet."