𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 ━ ❛𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋, 𝗁𝗎𝗁?❜

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 ! * ぃ ゚.➹
❛𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋, 𝗁𝗎𝗁 ?❜

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

        THE FOUR OF THEM SAT ALL IN AN LARGE ventilation shaft above the case door. Natasha had just slowly closed the opening through which they had just climbed through.

Alena slowly pulled out the glass splinter and let out a quiet grunt as she placed it onto the metal. The brunette grabbed the bandage from her pocket and slowly rapped it around her upper arm.

Miles watched her silently as he slowly lifted up his hands, "May I?" The brunette looked over at him and slowly nodded her head before her gaze fell onto Yelena who laid on the metal and bandaged herself.

Miles slowly grabbed the two ends of the bandage and carefully made a knot into it.

Natasha looked at her sister as she had a worried expression on her face, "You're okay?"

"Yeah, grate plan!", Yelena snarled as she carefully sat up. "I love the part where I almost bled to death."

Alena let her gaze wander around as she saw that Miles was finished with her bandage. "Thank you", the woman quietly muttered to him as she nodded her head.

Alena then let her gaze wander around the ventilation shaft, "Well, this is cozy."

Natasha continued looking through the gutter as she answered them, "Barton and I spent two days hiding out up here."

Yelena eyed their surroundings as well as she spotted some tic-tac-toe games on the wall. "That must have been fun." Natasha ignored her comment as she was deep in her own thoughts, "Who the hell is that guy?"

"Dreykov's special project. He can mimic anyone he's ever seen. It's like fighting a mirror", Alena explained to her, not lifting her gaze up from the ground.

Yelena stared at the wall infront of her, "Dreykov only deploys him for top-priority missions."

Natasha shook her head in confusion as she rubbed her forehead with her hand, "This dosen't make any sense."

"Well, the truth rarely makes sense when you omit key details", Yelena shot back at her as she gave her sister a dark look.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

Yelena squinted her eyes, "You didn't said one word about Dreykov's daughter." The blond made a pause as everything was quiet, "You killed her."