Part 1

Hi I'm y/n I'm 26 and new to la. I need a job so I will drive around and look for one."high five studios hiring huh ill try it out"I said I pulled into the parking lot. And I get out and walk in. "Hi I'm Liz how can I help you"some lady said.

"Hi I seen on the building it said hiring"I said

"Hi I seen on the building it said hiring"I said. "Yes we are hiring would you wanna try out"Liz asked. "Yes if possible"I said. "Um want to try out today"she asked. "That would be awesome"I said. "Ok have a seat I will come and let you know when mat can take you in"she said. "Ok thanks"I said. I get out my phone. Then the door opens. I see a tall man with blondeish orangeish hair and he had a beard.

He just walked by me and went up stairs

He just walked by me and went up stairs. "Ok mat can see you now"Liz said. She walked me to him. I walk in and see a man with brown hair and a beard.

"Hi I'm mat Liz told me you were here for a job"he said

"Hi I'm mat Liz told me you were here for a job"he said. "Um yeah I'm y/n"I said. He held his hand out for me to shake. I shook his hand. "So what is your résumé"he said. "Um I'm good at anything I worked at a company like this and I beat bts's jung kook in a race 1 time"I said. He looked at me shocked. "Your hired when can you start"he said. "How's now"I said. "Awesome so I run a YouTube channel called dope or nope where we buy Products try them and rate them dope or nope and I was wondering if you wanted to join us in the videos from now on"he asked. "Yes"I said. "Ok I will have Liz show you around"he said. "Hey congrats"Liz said. "Thanks Liz"I said. She gave me the tour. I met my coworkers. "Y/n you just moved here right"she asked. "Yeah I don't have friends here"I said. "Do you want to be friends"she said. "I'd love that"i said. "We are gonna start filming"Liz said. We went upstairs. And the guy from earlier is there. "Hey y/n this is tanner have a seat next to him"mat said. I sit down. "Hi I'm tanner people call me tan or tan man"tanner said. "I'm y/n I just got a job here"I said. The camera started. "Hello and wellcome back to dope or nope a channel where we  rate Products dope or nope and we have a new worker introduce yourself"mat said. "Hey I'm y/n"I said. "She will be working with us on the channel from now on"mat said. "Ok y/n how this works is we take turns picking products that have to do with the video theme and we get to keep our products"mat said. "Ok"I said. "The theme is things you would take camping and we will test them at a real camp site"tanner said. "Ok y/n go first"mat said. I picked a Harry Potter thermos. "Oh this is y/ns thermos"mat said. I open it and show the camera. Liz washed it and put hot chocolate in it she didn't know my coffee order. "Ok we well check back a hour later" tanner said. The video skipped to an hour later. "Ok let's check y/ns themos"mat said. "Oh it's warm"I said. I handed it to tanner. His hand brushed went on top of mine. I had butterflies In my stomach. I looked blushed. Liz pulled me out the room. "You ok girl"Liz said. I kept looking at tanner in the window. "Mhm"I said. "Oh it's tanner are you uncomfortable"she asked. "N-no it's the complete opposite"I said. She looked at me like sponge bob looked at squidward when he ate a crabby patty.

 She looked at me like sponge bob looked at squidward when he ate a crabby patty

"You like tanner don't you y/n"she said. I sigh and shut the door. "Yes"I whispered. She looked at me. "Go for it ask him to hang out some time"she said. "When cameras arnt on"I said. We walked back in. "Sorry about that Liz asked me something"I said. I sit back down. "Tanner your turn"mat said. Tanner starts typing. "So y/n how do you like your job so far"tanner asked. "It's awesome I made a friend and I hope to make more"I said. "I think you and tanner could be good friends"mat said. "Mhm"I said as I blushed more. "Y/n you wanna hang out after work"tanner asked. I nodded. "Cool"tanner said. "K I'm done"tanner said. "A sleeping bag poncho?"I asked. "Yep ponchos are comfy and it goes around your whole body"tanner said. "so like the poncho thing from victorious"I said. "Yep but a sleeping bag"tanner said. "So why not just by a sleeping bag"mat said. I laughed. "I was just gonna say that"I said. "Well if your claustrophobic it can help"tanner said."I hate haveing my hands arms legs or feet pinned and I can't move them i to in to a panic attack"I said. Michael walks in. "Y/ns mom is here"he said. "K thx michael"I said. "Can I?"I asked. "Yes of course "mat said. I go down stairs. "Yes mom in in the middle of my job"I said. She gives me my lunch. "Congrats on the job hun"she said as she hugs me and leaves. "I LOVE YOU MOM AND THANKS"I yelled. I run upstairs. "She just gave me my lunch"I said.