The coven's assault

Start from the beginning

I really feel bad for Luz even though she came here to fulfill her dream to become a witch but she misses her home and her mother.

As i saw tears falling down from her eyes. I held my hands with her cheeks and i wipe the tears from her face.

Ron: Don't cry Luz, you still have a home here in the boiling isle. You had a home , friends , family and Me.

Then i saw her face was smiling that fill with happiness within me. I like to her smile everyday.

Luz: Thank you Ron, i really needed that.

Ron: It's no big deal, you always help when i had my bad times. That's my duty as a boyfriend to cheer you up.

Then i felt sudden kiss on my cheek. It felt magical and happiness.

Luz: That's for being the best boyfriend. (She blushed)

Man she's really cute when she blushed then i heard a giggle from her.

Ron: What's so funny???

Luz: Oh it's just that prank you pulled with Eda.

Ron: Hahahaha yeah it's was the perfect prank for Lilith.

Luz: How do you guys even got the time to plan the whole thing???

Ron: Well..............

10 hours earlier

With Eda and Ron

Ron: So let me get this straight, you want me to turned into one of my alien that was so disgusting and gross so that you be tricking your sister that is Lilith for joining the emperor's coven???

Eda: That's the whole idea.

Ron: Do you think that she'll buy it???

Eda: Im sure Im sure because she been trying to recruit me to this coven for so long and it's time for some payback.

Ron: Well this emperor's coven you speak of is kinda suspicious and trying to recruit you by force.

Ron: Well count me in.

Eda: Great so got any Aliens that might help with this prank.

Ron: Hmmmmmmm how about Spidermonkey???

Eda: Ok what can that Alien do???

Ron: Well it can shoot webs from his tail but with his ultimate form. He can shoot webs from his mouth.

Eda: Gross but i liked it.

Then we saw that Luz and her friends were outnumbered and easily trapped in a sphere by Lilith.

Eda: Well if we gonna make it work, we better rescue them first.

Ron: Right, Let's go with the plan.

Present time

Luz: Wow i never knew that you guys took that long to plan it all.

Ron: It was Eda idea to begin with im just play along with it.

Luz: I thought Stinkfly was your gross alien.

Ron: Well i was trying to impress Gus with my Ultimate form.

Luz then giggles.

Luz: Oh you Show-off. (She punched lightly at Ron shoulder).

Ron: Hey, im just a guy trying to show them who is she dating with.

Ron and Luz then face each other with full happiness and love.

Luz: Oh you tell me what happen after me and my friends were caught???