five

⚠️Horror⚠️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twins Alexandrella and Marc-François sleeped in bunk beds in there room.They also had the same friends.

One day they got invited to there friends birthday party at there house, they watched horror movies like : Fear Street 1,2 and 3, it 1 and 2 and The Purge.

Alexandrella and Marc-François were not heavy sleepers they were actually light sleepers. They had the same dream about the purge and they randomly started screaming.

It woke up their friend and his/her/their parents.

They started screaming the twins names but Alex and Marc did not hear.

Then they (Alexandrella and Marc-François) screamed PURGE then started screaming again and the purge alarm started going on.

Later a police officer broke in the house because the twins were screaming and when he got in he heared the purge alarm in the house and there were no sounds outside.

The twins got in front of the police with their eyes closed like they were still sleeping!

The police standed there in shock and then the actual purge alarm started outside and the kids screamed PURGE.

Then everybody in the house except the twins were killed. You ask why because the twins caused the purge.

___

This was one of the best ones I did yet.🤍
219 words