"i do, i do. it's just that i don't have them in this account, sadly" she said as she tried finding her friend's account since he still wanted her to help farming hilichurls just to ascend his amber to level 50.

after finding his account that was obviously not his main one, [name] immediately clicked the the join button, "alright, alright rhyss. let's help you farm some hilichurls."

"yay!"

--

"uhm -- rhyss, not to be rude but.. why are you using thoma to break a pyro regisvine's core?" you asked as you watched him use a level one thoma to defeat the said flower, "you do know you can use barbara to break it, right?"

"i am currently in my speedrunning phase, [name]. i need to defeat every single boss with just one character that's still level one" he replied as he dodged the flower's attack.

you then shook your head as you prepared to send an arrow to help him break the pryo's flower shield. you were thankful that you had pulled for ganyu when her first banner came out, you even got lucky to get her to c3.

the only thing was that you lost the 50/50 once on her banner to keqing to which you were actually grateful, for once.

shooting the cryo infused arrow, you managed to actually break its corrola in one hit and bring the flowers health to around 20% with just one charged attack. rhyss was quite as his character stood there for a moment before attacking back.

"oh look at that damage chat. i could see single digits" you covered your mouth as you tried containing the laugh that was about the come out.

rhyss groaned as he abviously heard the snicker coming from your side of the call, "i didn't put any artifacts on him nor weapons since my chat thinks its cheating for me to use a level 60 staff of homa."

it took around five minutes for him to defeat it since you decided to help him by using xingqiu. his chat kept saying he was cheating and that you shouldn't help him. but of course, both of you ignored it and focused on defeating every single boss in the game.

b

esides, his adventure rank was still at ar 30. so the bosses weren't that hard to beat. just bring out your level 90 eula, burst and two e's then its dead. easy.

rhyss also had to rely on you in breaking the bosses shield such as the pyro cube or either the electro regisvine in sumeru. the rules of this challenge of his was that he had to restart everytime he died to boss.

so you decided to bring out your favourite shield character.

zhongli.

"i still have to clean my house after this, so let me just --" using eula's burst, you immediately switched to zhongli to which it instantly nuked the last boss the two of you were fighting.

you then heard rhyss let out a sigh of relief, "and that's it for today chat, also thank you [name] for joining me in my stream!"

"welcome."

--

"aunt [name]~ it's my turn to use the computer!" my niece whined as she hugged my right arm that was controlling the mouse.

sighing, i turn to look at her, "aren't you supposed to go back home with your mother?"

"she's still packing her things up with papa! so it still have time to play it!"

shaking my head, this was already the fifth day they're staying at my house and let me tell you, it was hellish. my younger sister, who married early right after her spm, was having mood swings every now and then since shes currently pregnant with another baby.

she now has 2 kids at only 23 years old, wow. and now im just one years older than her and i still have yet to find someone to marry.

"come, your parents are probably searching for you right now" i said as i picked the young girl up before bringing her outside where both my sister and her husband was standing.

"mama!"

my sister, who had her hand caressing her tummy perked up as she heard my niece call out. turning her head to look at us, she had on a soft smile as she waved us with her other hand. her husband though, was still busy getting things into their car.

"ahh.. did my little syasya here disturbed my sisters time?" she said as i placed the almost four years old kid down on the ground.

"can't imagine how you managed to keep her okay when she literally just destroyed grandpa's favourite vase..."

ayeesha sweatdropped as she scratched the back of her head, "let's just keep that a secret, ey?"

"i'll think about it" i gave her a smile as she nervously let out a chuckle. i can't imagine how she really manages to tame her kid whilst also carrying another one in her.

we both then turned to look at the car that was suddenly turned on. ayeesha's husband, who had his head outside the window told both his wife and daughter that they were now ready to go.

turning to look back at my sister, i pulled her into a hug to which she gave me one back.

"try not to make more. i can't have little you's and your husband running around"  i whispered making her face flush a deep color of red.

"ah- i -- syasya lets go, darling!" she panicked as she took the kids arm before dragging her away from me and into the car.

i then watched as the car immediately drove out of my house instantly, "wow, not even a goodbye?"

rolling my eyes, i still had my smile on before closing the gates to my area. just as i was about to go inside my house, a sudden crash was heard from the inside of my house.

"heh?"

as soon as i was inside of the house, i went in and check every single room downstairs before going upstairs. and it seems that the crash came from the insides of my gaming room. did an intruder really decided to rob my house during daylight where my neighbours could clearly see them? stupid.

i hum as i took the broom from the room beside me before closing it slowly. when i reached my gaming room, i slowly opened the door only to be greeted with someone throwing a sharp thing towards my direction.

looking beside me, i could see a green polearm glowing brightly that stabbed through my wall. not caring if the intruder had saw me, i opened the door widely and saw around five people inside.

"what the actual fuck is this?"

"a new place?"