{2}

You woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar room. You looked to your right and saw Roman sleeping there next to you. A small smile spread across your face as you remembered the night before. You had gone on one of the best dates of your life with possibly the most attractive man you had ever seen.

You looked at his sleeping form, and you just couldn't shake the feeling that you knew him from somewhere. You decided to think long and hard about where you knew him from, but you couldn't remember for the life of you.

You realized that you needed to get ready for your meeting with the WWE general manager, and that's when you froze in place. WWE. Your heart began pounding in your chest as you realized that the man sleeping next to you was Roman Reigns, one of WWE's biggest stars. "Oh my God," you whispered to yourself as you did your best to quietly get out of the bed and get dressed.

You double-checked that you had everything before leaving Roman's hotel room. You slept with your co-worker before your first day even officially started. How could you be so stupid? What if what you did messed up your opportunity to be a superstar in the WWE? You were panicking over the consequences of your actions, but you did your best to calm yourself down.

What helped the most was the fact that you were supposed to start off in NXT. Roman Reigns was on the main roster of WWE so by the time you worked your way up to the main roster, hopefully, the whole thing will have blown over. Deciding to focus more on your meeting with WWE rather than Roman, you went back to your hotel room to get ready.

_______________

~Back in Roman's room~

Roman woke up to the sound of someone knocking on his door. He looked over to the side of the bed where you had been sleeping and felt disappointed when you weren't there. He rolled out of the bed and slipped into some clothes before opening the door to see who had woken him up.

"Late night?" his friend Dean Ambrose asked as he and Roman's other best friend, Seth Rollins walked into the room. Roman just let out a small sigh in response. "That's not a happy sigh. What happened? Did things not work out between you and the girl from the bar?" Seth asked him.

"No, they did. She spent the night here last night," Roman replied, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "Oh," Dean stated, realizing what was wrong now. "What?" Roman asked in response. "You were hoping she would stay a little longer," Dean explained.

"No," Roman replied defensively but looked away slightly embarrassed when he realized that he had no way to defend himself. "You really liked her, didn't you?" Seth questioned, standing a bit closer to Roman. "She was just a lot different than any other girl I have met. I mean, last night was amazing. I don't know what I was expecting, she did tell me from the start that she would be leaving town, and it's not like we're staying much longer either. I just wish I had a little more time to get to know her, that's all," Roman explained, knowing he could trust them with whatever he said.

"It's okay, man. We'll get through the show here in Raleigh and then we'll get your mind off of her. But, for now, we got to get to work. Angle wants to talk to us before the show," Seth stated, patting Roman on the shoulder.

Roman nodded his head, agreeing with Seth before the three of them made their way out of the hotel room.

_______________

You took a deep breath as you straightened the clothes you were wearing. You weren't in your ring gear because you weren't expected to debut in WWE for another week. Today, you were just supposed to meet up with Kurt Angle, the general manager, so you could find out who you were working with.