{𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞}

You weren't a fan of mornings.

Ever.

Dreading it every day when the sun if finally up in the sky and shining it's bright lights through your glass window. The light would always color your closed eyelids red for no reason. Every morning it was like a fight to survive—you never wanted to get up. Thanks god it was a Friday.

The door to your bedroom slammed open making you jump up straight.—the door banging harshly against your white painted walls. You can feel your heart beat in your throat as you swallow harshly. The sound of soft pitta-patters can be heard in your bed room, then a slightly heavy weight was Thrown onto your legs. Soft giggles reached your years.

"What did I say about slamming by door open like that? Swear you'll kill me in my sleep if you keep doing that" The little girl giggled on your legs as she used them as a pillows. You pinched her nose gently, making her squeal out a laugh "and you're in a good mood today. Why is that hm, Hana?"

You open your arms and Hana jumps into your open embrace

"Mrs.Sato is coming to visit us today! She told me she had a surprise for me!"

"She always has a surprise for us when she comes to visit us" you laugh gently.

You get yourself and Hana ready for the day—ready for school. You two are both dress in traditional school clothes—you handed the little girl beside you her school bag as you go and grabbed yours as well. You two walk out of our hand in hand. Shibuya was a quiet place early in the mornings. You were thankful for that—because the streets aren't crowded is it is in the afternoon and night.

The sun bothers you the most In the mornings.

Hana tugs on your hand which catches your attention "What time do you think Mrs. Sato will come?"

You shrug " I'll have to stay after school for the sewing club. She'll be right here and wait for you to come that way you both can go back home"

You both stop dead in your tracks. Stopping at the same place were you both stop almost every day. It's a place we're both of you part ways and go each your own separate ways to school. Meeting up again after to walk back home together.  Hana hums as you both say your good byes and part ways. Each of you going your sepreat ways to school.

You held your school bag tightly against your shoulder as you think to yourself for a moment. Your brain canceling out any outside noise.

"Oh L/N!"

The sudden shout of name makes you stop and turn. Looking around confused. You spot a certain black head. His hair shaped that of a Pompadour. A smile appears on your lips.

"Oh Sano" you say "what are you doing here?"

"Just got done dropping off my sister and brother off at the spot so they can walk to school" he explains. Throwing his thumb behind him as he points. "What about you?"

"Just got done doing the same thing too" you sigh "mind walking with me to school?"

Shinichiro hesitantly nods as he lets out a nervous laugh. "Su-sure"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

School was more boring than usual. Doing the same thing almost every day was getting tiring for you. The hallways weren't as crowded seeing as school had ended and everyone reported home or to their after school clubs or sports. You dragged your feet to the sewing club's room. The room was up and bright with everyone in the room laughing and working on a project you had assigned a week ago. There wasn't much for you to do that day—besides walking around and answering the girls' questions and having civil conversations with them once in a while. Those hours seemed to pass by quirkily. Everyone packed up shortly after the after school bell had rung and went home. You were left behind to pick up any other messes the other had missed and you had waited for May to come by the class so that both of you could walk home together seeing as both of you only lived a couple of minutes away from each.

"Are you ready to go?" May comes in—eyes focused on her flip phone as her thumbs type away. You hum as you swing your school bag over your shoulder.

You two leave side by side.

The sun was slowly starting to settle down and replace itself with the moon.

"Have you heard from that Sano boy yet?" May mumbled through the smoke that came out of her mouth, with a cigarette between her fingers she passed it down to you. You shake your head and gently take the lit up cigarette from her fingers placing it between yours as you take a long drag from it.

"I gave him a couple weeks' ' you signed out. Head folding back as you looked up at the sky you took one more drag before handing it back to May

"He never came back to you huh?" May says breaking out the puff of smoke.

"No." You mumbled as May took another drag from her cigarette. She glanced up at the sky, her eyes twinkling as she looked at the stars. May hands you the cigarettes once more.

You kick a rock.

" Don't think I'll see him again to be honest" you threw the bud of the cigarette into the floor before stepping on it.

"Shame he was really cute too"