Week Sixing the Mid Fight

Tonight you had to save the Dearest family as Fasttrack.

Fasttrack is a feline-like alien with a black and green suit. His hands, legs, and part of his head, are colored blue. He has long fur on his hands and legs. He possesses large feline ears and a green pentagon mark on his forehead. He has a triangle-shaped nose and a thunderbolt-like design down his chest.

 He has a triangle-shaped nose and a thunderbolt-like design down his chest

(Y/N) as Fasttrack: *Sigh* What was tonight?

Daddy Dearest: None your business, boh.

(Y/N): *Sigh* Still mad because I turned GF down?

Mommy Mearest: You know it, you and BF are two different breeds. I know what GF sees in you sure, but what does she see in that blued-balled kid?

Girlfriend: Mom!

You chuckled at her. After a few days of fixing the house with demon magic, we were inside with nothing to do.

Boyfriend: Aww... man. We can't go anywhere in this weather.

(Y/N): Look on the bright side bro. If we stay in here no one's gonna rap us to death.

Boyfriend: Yeah, your right. I guess we just have to put our feet up and chill. Maybe we co

You were holding a phone rather excitedly.

(Y/N): Order a pizza? Way ahead of you.

You ordered pizza and sat on the bed. GF's bed specifically. BF then walked over to the shelf full of games...

(Y/N) *Whisper*: That's a lot of games. Didn't know you played some of 'em.

Girlfriend: Well, half of them are for him.

You nodded and she then walked up to him,

Girlfriend: How about Hating Simulator.

(Y/N): Sorry GF, but I don't do bootlegs.

BF grabbed the cartridge and put it in the console.

Boyfriend: Why, is it one of those cursed games where you get sucked inside or something?

You cursed him under your breath.

Girlfriend: Yeah!

Boyfriend: Probably should have waited for your response before I put it in the console.

(Y/N): Ah, shit here we go again.

With a flash of blue electricity, we were zapped into the console. Daddy Dearest pokes his head around the door.

Daddy Dearest: Have fun, kids...

We were in our pixelated forms. In which our regular appearance is rendered in a 32-bit style.