29 The Truth

Beginne am Anfang

"Shut up..." Arnav rolled his eyes.

"ASR..."

"I'm not coming... and that's final" Arnav disconnected the call.

"Arnavji..."

"Khushi, I'm not going. Do you understand?"

"Why Arnavji? There are many people to take care of me"

"Oh... so, you no need Arnav anymore...?"

"I didn't mean it"

"Then what do you mean?"

"Go and do your work, Arnavji"

Arnav folded his hands and glared at her.

"I didn't mean it Arnavji... I'm fine. I don't want you to skip your work. I will be alright... trust me. I won't get off the bed..." she went to bed and sat on it.

Arnav sighed.

"Please go to the office, Arnavji"

"Okkkkay.....I will be back within an hour. Ok?"

She nodded ok.

Arnav came out of the room. He looked here and there. She saw Shali and Samili.

"Shali... where is Lavanya?"

"She is in her room, Maama"

"Call her"

"Ok..."

Shali rushed to Lavanya's room and came with Lavanya.

"Tell me ASR"

"I have to go to AR. Be with Khushi... don't let her be alone. I will come back soon"

"Ok ASR. I will be with Khushi" Lavanya went to Arnav's room to be with Khushi

Khushi smiled at her brightly.

"Hi, Lavanya"

"Hi, Khushi... I'm going to be with you until ASR comes back" Lavanya laid down beside Khushi.

Khushi nodded NO.

"Lavanya, don't you have friends?"

"I had... all of them settled down in their lives"

"Oh..."

"Let's go out Khushi"

"No, Lavanya. I have given words to Arnavji that I won't get off the bed"

"Oh, God..."

Khushi nodded yes.

In the meanwhile

Anjali came and sat beside Shyam with a smile.

"You know what Shyamji? Everyone is talking about you in RM"

"Don't they talk about Khushi?"

"Of course, they do..."

"Because of her, they are talking about me... she is a nice girl"

"Mmm... she saved you..."

"Mmm... what's the necessary for her to save me? She could have minded her business but she didn't... more than that, I was never good with her but she didn't keep it in her mind"

Anjali nodded smilingly. She never thought Shyam will think about Khushi to this extend.

"I have been decided to get Aman and Lavanya married..."

Anjali's smile broadened.

"That's so great..." she shouted in joy.

Shyam smiled.

"When will be the wedding?"

"When will you want it to happen?" Shyam asked.

"I'm always ready... going to enjoy like hell... I didn't get a chance to enjoy Chotte's wedding. This time, I'm not going to compromise for anything and will enjoy Lavanya's wedding"

"Whatever you want, plan it..."

"Done," Anjali said happily.

AR

Arnav and Aman finished the conference.

"I'm leaving..." Arnav said.

"ASR... don't you think you are overreacting?"

Arnav looked at him shrinking his eyes.

"As you asked Lavanya to be with Khushi, she is in your room. Then why tension?"

"Lavanya is with Khushi. It doesn't mean I can be cool"

"You can... because Khushi is not like before now. She has support in RM"

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"By the way, ASR, what excuse are you guys going to give when Khushi leaves RM?"

"Khushi will take care of them..."

"Khushi? then what about you?"

"She is the one who wants to leave RM... then she is the one who should find the excuse..." Arnav said coolly.

"Are not you responsible for it?"

Arnav walked away from Aman said nothing, wearing a smile on his lips. Aman stood, keeping his hands on his hip, gazing at Arnav's retreating figure.

RM

Lavanya touched Khushi's wound softly.

"Are you feeling pain?" Lavanya asked worriedly.

"Slightly," Said Khushi.

"I'm sorry, Khushi..."

"Sorry for?"

"For whatever you had done for us... doing for us..."

Khushi smiled.

"I never thought you would become an inevitable part of our lives. You just entered into our lives to help us. We were so selfish to bring you to RM but you are a selfless soul Khushi. You are not only acting as ASR's wife but also saved my brother"

"I didn't act as Arnavji's wife without profit... he gave our home children money... made their lives bright...what else do I want more than that?"

"Don't you want anything for yourself? Don't you have a life?"

"I have... I want to serve others... that's why I want to go to the UK to earn money... so that, I can serve my home children"

"What about you, Khushi? Don't you want a family?"

"Orphan like me should not wish to have family..."

"Stop talking rubbish Khushi... ASR won't tolerate you talking like this."

"Yes, he won't... but no one can change the reality..."

"Just like Ammu, you too can have a family, Khushi"

"Aman is lucky that's why he got you..."

"You too are lucky Khushi that's why you got ASR, Shyam Bhai, me... everyone in RM..."

"I don't deserve you guys... I'm happy I got a chance to be with you for a few days... that's enough for me..."

"But Khushi..."

"Please Lavanya...I don't want to discuss it more..."

Lavanya sighed.

They have no idea their talks had been heard by someone and the someone was furious like hell... that someone is none other than Shyam.

To be continued...