{A rough start}

You and your friends went to the new megapizzaplex you didn't want to go with them but they didn't really give you a choice but they were only using you as a discount because all of the kids that are under 12 get a discount for the tickets as well as the people that are with them.

You looked like a hot mess, you looked extremely tired and you hadn't brushed your teeth and you were in your old Freddy Fazbear clothes that your parents weared when they were kids, you also had an old plushie and an old back pack with you, you really didn't want to be in the pizzaplex you were extremely tired because you haven't been sleeping very well for the past few weeks.

"Hey Y/N are you okay?"

"What ... oh yeah I'm fine I'm just *yawn* really tired ... that's all"

"Hey Jacob come check this out!"

Jacob was the nicest person in the friend group he would always ask someone if they were okay but your other "friends" weren't that nice, Emily would always ignore you even if it was urgent, Caleb would always call you a scaredy cat and Evan would always take your stuff without permission and he would always scare you wherever he went.

You didn't really care if you're friends treated you like trash sometimes you weren't alone and that's all that mattered to you besides you didn't like being completely alone.

"You coming Y/N?"

"Oh yeah I'm coming now"

"Come on Jacob!"

"I'm coming just hold on!"

"You can go Jacob I'll be fine"

"Okay, just be safe okay?"

"Okay"

He ran off while you were looking at all of the bright and colorful lights all around you, you felt like you were in some sort of movie or something when you were done looking at all of the bright lights you ran to your friends, they were looking at all sorts of posters some of them were posters of some of the original mascots, but Evan was glued to the Monty posters and he wouldn't stop ranting about how cool Monty looked but you liked the original mascots more you always wanted to see the original mascots in person but they were made a long time ago and are probably scrap metal by now, Emily liked Chica and Roxanne more while Jacob liked Freddy.

"Omg Chica and Roxy look so cute!"

"Monty is way more cooler than a chicken and a wolf!"

"I like Freddy"

"Which one do you like the most Y/N?"
Asked Emily.

"Oh well I like the originals more"

"What ... you're kidding right?"
Said Evan in a clearly discussed and confused tone.

"Nope"

LADY'S AND GENTLEMEN THE SHOW WILL BE BEGINNING IN 15 MINUTES SO HURRY UP TO GET THE BEST SPOTS WHILE YOU CAN!

You and your friends heard the message and started to hurry to where the stage was.

10 MINUTES LATER

You and your friends found the stage and you weren't very excited because the new animatronics scared you because they had sharp teeth yeah Foxy had sharp teeth but he was the only one apart of the original mascot group that had sharp teeth the other three didn't have sharp teeth but now all of them except for Chica had sharp teeth you looked around and saw staff bots everywhere they creeped you out they were completely emotionless and most of the time just stood there doing nothing when the show was about to begin you were being pushed to the front by all of the people that wanted to see all of the animatronics up close you were being pushed against the fences and you were trying to get away from the front but everyone kept on pushing especially all of the little kids eventually the fence fell and you fell face first on the floor everyone moved back to not take the blame then the staff bots came and said.

"Please step back while we clean up"

You got up and backed away while everyone was looking at you, you then pushed through the crowd and got out of there before everyone starts talking about you, you then roamed the pizzaplex and sat where the daycare entrance was you started to tear up and hugged your plushie while thinking of what you could possibly do while sitting here alone you then look at the daycare entrance, you were never really able to go to the daycare cause your friends said that place was for babies but since the weren't around you decided to go down the slide to enter the daycare.