♡•°.☃︎ Missing cookies ☃︎.°•♡

¡¡Ship: Changlix!!

❄︎♡•°❄︎°•♡❄︎♡•°❄︎°•♡❄︎

"I'm home."

Felix shook off the snow from his coat and hung it on a clothing rack in the hallway. He slipped off his boots and put them by his husband's ones.

It was the 23rd of December - a day before Christmas Eve.

Felix smiled softly at the decoration around the house. It took his husband and him a whole day to prepare everything for Christmas.

Walking inside the kitchen, he inhaled a delightful smell of cinnamon, vanilla, and orange. He put down the groceries on the counter and washed his hands.

While drying them, an empty plate on the other side of the counter caught his attention. Frowning, Felix tilted his head. He could have sworn there previously were cookies he had baked that morning but the cookies were nowhere to be found; only crumbs left.

He heard shuffling upstairs and soon a raven-haired boy in a too big fluffy snow-white sweater that went past his thighs and a pair of light-blue jeans and bunny slippers on his feet joined him in the kitchen. He let out a small yawn before greeting his husband with a hug.

Felix chuckled at his sleepy baby who had probably just wakened up from his nap and, embracing his slightly smaller frame, he kissed his crown.

"Hi, snowflake. Did you have a good nap?"

Changbin hummed against his chest.

"Oh, by the way. Have you perhaps seen the elf that had eaten our cookies?" Felix asked with a hint of playfulness in his voice.

The boy's cheeks turned as red as the Christmas balls on the Christmas tree in the living room. He shied away from his husband's intense gaze and began to play with his sweater paws.

"N-no," he sulked.

"No?" Felix leaned down slightly to look the boy in his eyes. "Are you sure?"

Changbin bit his lower lip.

"I- I ate them. I'm sorry, Lixie," he whispered ashamed of what he had done. "I planned to eat only one but they were so yummy I couldn't stop..." he pouted. "I think the baby enjoyed them too. She kicked happily when I tried the first one," he murmured sheepishly putting one hand on his baby bump.

Felix couldn't help but chuckle at his lovely husband. His heart was sparkling with pure joy and adoration towards the boy. Amused, he pulled him in for a chaste kiss.

"I'm happy both of my babies enjoyed my cookies."

Changbin lifted his hopeful eyes to his husband's face.

"So, you're not angry?"

"At you? Of course not. I could never," the boy acted hurt. "I can bake dozens of batches more if you like the cookies so much," he promised and placed a gentle kiss on the boy's nose.

Changbin's face lit up and his eyes sparkled with excitement. He squealed and hugged his husband tightly.

"Thank you, Lixie!"

❄︎❄︎❄︎

"You know," Felix began watching as Changbin dipped a freshly baked choco-chip cookie in warm milk. "I think we should call our baby girl Yojeong."

"Elf?" Changbin stuffed the cookie in his mouth and tilted his head like a puppy.

Felix nodded.

"Our Christmas elf."

❄︎♡•°❄︎°•♡❄︎