one

[ tommyinnit, tom]

[ tommyinnit, tom]

{for future references, italic paragraphs are flashbacks/memories :)}

tommy didn't know arella that well, neither did she know him. 

they just happened to have mutual friends and meet through them.

what a blessing that was, truly. 

they had such a potential to become great friends, best friends even. 

they liked the same music, they played the same games, they even talked the same. 

when tommy met arella, he thought she was the nicest girl in the world.

she was very different from her friend group of guys.

she wasn't what he was expecting at all and he liked her a lot, platonically obviously. 

tommy never had a soft spot for anybody, until he met arella. 

he wouldn't know how to describe her.

if he could he would probably use the word angelic, she reminded him of an angel. 

arella treated tommy has a little brother, just like she did with his best friend toby. 

he really enjoyed it, especially since he didn't have any siblings himself. 

for the short time tom knew arella, he was the happiest he's ever been.

they were destined to be friends, but their time was cut short. 

i undeafen on discord to begin my stream and i hear a female voice?

"okay dream, give me back my stuff" they say. i've never heard them speak before. 

"hello?" i say and ask at the same time. 

"oh hello! i don't think we've met before, but i'm arella or  onlyangel on twitter and things like that" they say, introducing themselves to me.