CHAPTER TWO

Shawn's POV

I walked in slowly admiring the scenery. Candles were lit all around the room. The room was filled with vanilla aroma.
The smell enchanted me and gave me a calm, relaxed feeling... and I hated it.

This scenery was for couples who intend to make love, which wasn't my intension... I wanted to fuck.

She was on her knees, with her hands behind her, eyes closed and head low, looking at the floor.

"I gave you one fucking instruction bitch" I said sternly.

"Master, what have I done to upset you?" She questioned.

Her voice was so calm.
Too calm.

"All I said was to put on something sexy. It looks as if you had way too much time on your hands" I said.

"Master, I am sorry" she said softly.

"I can't fucking hear you bitch"I shouted at her, while grabbing her face, so her eyes could meet mine.

"Master, I am sorry" she said loudly.

"Good" I responded.

"Why is it so fucking hard for you to follow instructions? I would punish you right now, but I already had something planned for tonight" I said.

"Tonight is about you" I stated.
Tonight I had planned to make her numb with pleasure,
To have her shout and scream my name,
To have her let out those moans I loved to hear
To make her cum for me.

Vanessa's POV
"Take off your clothes, get in the bed and spread your legs"he stated and of course I did as I was told.
He grabbed my legs and he pulled me to the edge of the bed.
He spread my legs wider and went on his knees.
I was flat on my back now... anticipating what he had planned... when he flicked my clit causing me to flinch. He now moved to my hard nipples that wanted... No needed his attention. He took one nipple into his mouth while tweaking the other nipple between his thumb and index fingers, then he slowly lowered his head till his face was facing my wet entrance.
He licked and sucked on my clit and my pleasure level rose every second he continued on his journey to driving me insane.
"Yeeeees!!!"
"Fuck!!!"
"Make me c-cum!!!" I screamed out on top of my lungs.
I knew I was a loud one. You know the type of loud that your neighbours are either concerned or disturbed by your sounds? I was one of those girls. My sounds couldn't be muffled and I refused to do so anyway.
My head was tilted back,
My back was arched,
My heart began to race,
My chest tightened,
I was now breathing rapidly and I clenched my toes.

I felt as if I was almost there,when he stopped.
"What the fuck?" I shouted out in anger.
"This is my pussy and I tell you when you can cum" he said.
Then he started again and a few seconds later I was ready again.

"Master, please can I cum?" I questioned.
And he didn't respond he just continued Licking and sucking.
I felt like I couldn't hold out anymore. I was ready to release all this sexual tension that was building up.

"M-master m-may I .... C-c-cum please" I asked again.
I couldn't speak ... Hell I couldn't even think clearly. I was too entangled in this pleasure.
"Yes you may" he said. And with those words... I peaked and came all over his face.

Shawn's POV
"Yes you may" I said and not even a second later all her juices were gushed all over my face.
She was a screamer. Even when I tried to muffle her screams and moans, even groans, it didn't work. Even with a ball gag she found a way to let them out . I swore she almost deafened me at one point.
And that wasn't all... She was a squirter.
Some men don't like squirters becuase the fact is... It leaves a huge mess but I don't really care about that.
I love that she's a squirter and the fact that I can make her squirt at an average of 6 times during a single session means I have skills..
She didn't even know she was a squirter till she fucked me... Well till I fucked her.
You might be saying I'm cocky and guess what I am cocky, cocky as fuck.
But you can't blame me... I can't help but be cocky if she's constantly feeding my ego.
I was now ready again... I wanted to feel her pussy against my hardness... I wanted to hear her screams and I wanted to see her face when I hit the right spot... I wanted to fuck her till she was numb...