He threw it on the ground somewhere and continued his attack on her breasts, this time taking one into his mouth and rolling her sensitive nipple around with his tongue. Her back arched and she let out a loud moan, the way his tongue was twirling was sending a wave of pleasure down to her core.

He pulled away, softly biting the bud with his teeth and moving to the other. His hands were exploring her body, running along her sides as she became a moaning mess underneath him.

"Fred, please." She moaned, the feeling down below being too much to handle. She needed a release.

"Yes, darling. What do you need?" He started trailing kisses down her lower abdomen until he reached her black short shorts. His hands fiddled with the rims of the shorts while he looked up at her. "Is this okay?" Fred's voice changed to a soft and caring tone.

She nodded down at him, unable to form any words.

"I need words, Maddie." He planted a few kisses on her inner thigh, making her throw her head back, softly moaning.

"Y-yes, please Freddie." She gripped the hair on the back of his head while he pulled down her shorts. He revealed her red lace thong and slightly chuckled at the sight. She looked really good in red. He ran his fingers along the lace and a smirk pulled at his lips.

"These are nice but I bet you'd look even nicer without them." His lips brushed the insides of her thighs, dangerously close to her pussy and she jerked up, desperate for his touch. "Be patient, little girl." He pushed her hips down with his free hand, making sure she couldn't move.

Fred slowly lent his head down and planted more kisses on her thighs and nipped at the tender skin. Maddie forgot about the scars and didn't think about them when Fred's hands brushed on them and then his lips came down over them. She forgot they were there, she was only really paying attention to her aching core.

He lent his head back down towards her heat, as Maddie's head rolled back against the couch and she moaned softly. He lifted his hand between her legs, pulling her thong to the side, completely exposing her to the cold air. She gasped at the feeling and tried to move her hips up before Fred's hands came back down and his clicked his tongue.

"So beautiful, my little girl." He planted a single kiss on her sex, the feeling of please radiating up to her spine. He pushed her legs open fuller while she tried to push them closed again, she was feeling a bit insecure having her fully exposed to him. She had never done this before. "Don't close them, Maddie. I want to see everything. Keep them open for me." She slowly obeyed, pushing her thighs back open. "Good girl."

He used one hand to hold her hips down and the other was holding her underwear to the side. He pushed his tongue in between her lips and onto her most sensitive part, instantly her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her hands gripped his hair tightly while his skilled tongue played with her clit.

He removed his hand from her hips and brought it to her heat, still using his tongue on her clit while bringing a finger and inserting it into her wetness. "God, you're so wet." His low voice sent vibrations through her body while he spoke and she moaned. She gripped onto the side of the couch as he slowly pumped his finger, she wasn't used to this feeling so when he pushed a second finger in and spread her open, she almost screamed.

He let out a deep groan as she got more soaked under his mouth. He continued with his tongue and his fingers as she withered from underneath him.

"Oh fuck, Fred!" She gasped at the new feeling, the overwhelming pleasure consuming her. She let out breathy moans as he pulsed his fingers in and out of her soaked heat. He continued to stimulate her clit, building her pleasure. She felt the familiar feeling she did that morning and gripped harder onto Fred's hair. "F-Fred-"