Chapter 1

Red Raven gave her signal to her team for them to go. Red Robin, Tempest, and Arsenal quickly followed her. Although Red Robin was the leader, Red Raven was seen much more as the leader. They always came to her for advice and she always had the final word.

"What do we do, love?" Red Robin said to Red Raven. Even he followed her command.

"What we always do: Cause havoc!"

"Yes!" Arsenal shouted. He always liked to cause destruction with his arrows.

"Oh, no you don't!"

The Brotherhood of Justice appeared. Gemini in the front. "As of today, you are leaving. And never to come back! Psimon, do it!"

Psimon showed up and he created a portal.

"Ha! What's that going to do?" Red Robin asked snickering.

"This!" Mammoth hollered as he appeared behind them and pushed them through the portal.

They all yelled as they fell through the damned portal, sending them to a dimension they didn't know.

Red Raven recovered first, she stood and saw Red Robin, Arsenal, and Tempest nearby. She went to Red Robin first and shook him, "Come on, wake up, doofus."

"Hello, love. Miss me?" He joked.

Red Raven rolled her eyes, "Whatever. C'mon, we gotta wake up Arsenal and Tempest. And try to find were those bastards put us."

"Right, right, love. Up and at 'em." He was quickly by Arsenal, shaking him roughly.

Red Raven went to Tempest and shook him, but not as roughly as Red Robin was doing to Arsenal.

They both woke up, Arsenal had his bow at ready and Tempest had his shark harpoon poised to attack.

"Easy, tiger." Red Raven said backing up against Red Robin who had also backed away from Arsenal.

"Right, sorry. Where are we? This looks just like Jump City." Tempest said looking at their surroundings.

Red Raven examined everything and them saw their island. But instead of a dark and red T, it was a bright and blue T. "That definitely isn't our tower. We must've been sent to an alternate dimension. Wanna go check it out?" She asked Red Robin.

"Whatever you say, love. C'mon guys, we're going to cause havoc."

"Yes!" Arsenal said and readied an arrow and then let it loose into the air. A few feet away, there was an explosion. Fire and flames filled the air. And the screams of the citizens were heard.

"Oh, yeah! The Teen Tyrants are back in business!" Tempest said as he used his powers to make the water in a fire hydrant come shooting out. People ran to try not to get wet.

"The bank?" Red Raven asked her leader.

"Yep. C'mon guys! We got a bank to rob!"

"Not if we can help it!" A voice boomed from behind.