Teckno

~*Chapter 1*~

It all started out like some weird, crazy dream. You know the one, the one were you wake up with slob all over your face and pillow. The one were you wake up on the floor with annoying alarm clock bleeping by your ear. Yeah, it was something like that.

What happened to me change my life for the better I think. I know the people who are reading this are like dude what happened to you and why do you keep going on and on about it or the ever famous " get on with it already" by some angry guy in the back of the audience. ANYWAY... my day started off a bit like this:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sweetie, hurry up or you'll be late for school" my mom yelled up the stairs. "The bus is almost here."I finished buttoning my shirt. I looked at my hair in the mirror. I don't know why I bothered though, I know I looked good. Just kidding I'm pretty average so not a lot of people pay attention to me. This year I think I'm going to stay ..........unknown...seen, maybe I'm still sort of flaky on the subject. I just don't want people like Aaron Avers to kick my butt this year.

"Zane hurry up" mom shouted interrupting my train of thought. I thumped down the stairs in my custom converse. "Have a good first day hon." mom said as she kissed my cheek

"Try to make new friends, you seem kinda lonely lately" She fixed my collar as she talked.

"Mom you make it sound like I have no friends" I said "I always have Kevin and Kaitlin." "Well, ok dear there's the bus."She said and handed me money for lunch. I got on the bus and watched my mom walk back into the house. I sat in the back (sad face).Then I started to think of what my mom said to me "Honey you soul do something special with your hair. You should impress the girls at you school and maybe they're talk to you" That's when I came to the conclusion that my mom thought that I couldn't get a girl. Then I realized all that she made a lot of suggestions about it. I mean seriously I'm not incapable of getting a girlfriend............all the time. The bus jerked to a stop in front of Sandrice Johnson's house. I lost my train of thought as she walked to the bus.

Yes, today is my lucky day, there were no more seats on the bus except for the on besides me. This was my chance, yes finally! Sandrice walked toward me only three more rows to my seat. Then she sat across Aaron Avers lap. What the crap! Oh come on that's not buss safety. The bus driver (I still have no clue what his name is) looked directly at me and smiles. I hate that douche.

We finally get to the school and I decide to stand up for myself, I can't be a piece of crap forever. When I get to the front I'm ready to tell him off. I go strait up to the hobo and say "Hey..........Have A NICE DAY" Crap I couldn't Do it. I............ I just, I suck. Finally something good happens to me I see my two best friends Kevin and Kaitlin. Kevin is basically your typical star wars /band /who is this guy nerd, but he is the best friend that and one could have. Then there's Kaitlin my know it all other best friend. I have no cull when she came to this school, but she's pretty awesome. We all said hi and stared talking and doing other things teenage friends do. Then Kaitlin said "Kevin comes with me I need to give this to Mr.Lo" "Fine" Kevin said then he turned to me and said "See you in first period man" Then they left.

Now where in present time. I got my stuff out my bag and put my other stuff in my locker. "Hey its American fag" I look down the hall to see Aaron and the rest of his clones. The hall is clear. It's like I'm in some horrible, crappy, book and the loveable nerd gets jumped while everyone has just magically disappeared. Aaron, now in front of me grabs my hair and shoves me against the lockers. A shooting pain rushed to my head. "Ahhh" I groan. "Hello Gay-z how's my favorite crap star." "Man that's so lame why don't you and your buddies go and try to figure out a math problem." I say My head is slammed into the locker again.