Paimon almost gets eaten

The sun is coming up and the stomaches are growling. As Lumine and Aether wakes up they realize something. Paimon is gone!! "What are we going to do?" Asks Lumine. "Lets look for her and if we can't find her we will make a search party," Says Aether. "Wanna bet who can find her first?" Asks Lumine. "The bet is on!" Yells Aether. "Ready set...GO!" Yells both of them. They both run down the hall in "different directions". 

"What are you doing?!" Yells Paimon. "Well...You look soooo yummy I decided I'm going to eat you!" Says Xingling proud. "NOOOO NOT ME! WHY I'M TO...umm," Paimon says with out thinking. "Awkward... Anyways I'm going to go grab some pepper and salt YOU stay right there," Says Xingling. "I hope Lumine or Aether comes," Paimon whispers to her self. 

Lumine is running the same way as Aether, but Aether doesn't know. "Hahaha. He will never know," She says like a demon. As they are both running they run into Jean. "What are you to doing up so early running around?" Jean asked. "Lumine you followed me?" Aether asks Lumine. "Well...Maybe I did but that does not matter," Lumine answers. "We are looking for Paimon. When we woke up she was gone," Lumine says. "Well I would hate not to help. So, let me help you guys look for her," Jean says. "Ok! That would be great!" The both say at the same time. 

"Are they coming or what. Paimon is hungry and angry," She says and a cute but angry voice. "HA HA HA HA!" Xingling says in a evil laugh. "NOOOOOOOO!" Paimon yells. As Xingling had almost slurped her right up someone bursted through the door. She dropped Paimon on the ground and looks at Jean straight in the eye. "Xingling are you trying to eat Paimon?" She asks. "N-o," She says. Paimon looks her dead in the eye. "I mean yes I was," She sighed. "You have alot of explaining to do, but Paimon we are glad you are safe," She said. And that is how Paimon almost got eaten.