B2-1: What's Your Motive

Start from the beginning

Gwen scoffs, "It's not red... it's strawberry blonde."

"Somebody lied to you."

The next morning, Mila walks to Peter's house and finds the spare key. Unlocking the door, she looks around for Aunt May then realizes the older lady must've been either asleep still or out shopping. Shrugging, Mila skips up the stairs and stops by Peter's door. She walks into his empty room and sighs.

Maybe he was in the bathroom.

"Peter you better hurry. We're gonna be late if we don't leave in five minutes."

"Hello pretty girl."

Mila jumps as she feels hands around her waist. She grins before turning around slapping Peter's chest.

"Don't scare me like that Petey boy. What were you doing? Hiding?"

Peter grins kissing her cheek, "Nope just getting my book bag from my closet. I didn't hear you come in."

Mila raises an eyebrow, "That's a first. I thought you had amazing spidey senses."

Rolling his eyes Peter replies, "Yeah yeah. You ready?"

Mila nods and grabs Peter's hand that he held out for her.

Peter chuckles, "Not that I don't want to hold your hand Ror, but I was reaching for your bag."

"I can hold my own bag."

"Well what if I want to be a helpful boyfriend."

Mila bites her lip trying not to grin so much, "Boyfriend... I must've missed when you asked or you know took me on a proper date."

Peter shrugs, "Don't you worry pretty girl. It's all already planned. All you have to do is wait until after school and show up exactly how you look now... extraordinary."

Mila giggles following Peter out his room and down the stairs.

"If this is how our whole relationship is gonna go I'm not sure my cheeks are gonna be okay."

Peter raises an eyebrow as Mila curses and blushes.

"I-I meant my face cheeks... l-like from smiling so much. Not... you know... I-I haha um... I mean...What? Never mind. I think I've embarrassed myself enough already."

Smirking devilishly, Peter shrugs grabbing Mila's book bag and tossing it over his shoulder.

"It's alright Ror... I mean if we're completely honest these might not be okay either."

Peter slaps Mila's butt and walks out the house making Mila freeze staring at the front door in awe.

"Did he just?... Oh I'm in trouble."

. . .

"Did Peter get hot?" A newly auburn dyed Blair chuckles, "Everyone has been nonstop talking about him. And I missed your little dance together at Flash's party."

"I think he's a little more confident."

"A little?"

Mila smirks looking over at her boyfriend as he leaned on his locker talking to Flash and Phillip. Peter catches Mila's gaze and winks at her making her bit her lip and push a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Don't tell me you've gone soft..." Cora grins looking between her now shy friend and her newly confident bf.

Mila scoffs, "Soft? No. I-I just... gosh you guys have no idea how he makes me feel."