4

DM's

Azngami: hey it's me from the North Star boys! Just wanted to know if your free Saturday?

haeuntheangel:  oh hello!! I am free on Saturday, what do you have in mind? :D

——
After hitting send I was so nervous my hands started to sweat. I kept repeatedly telling myself that I was gonna be okay I don't know why I was so nervous it's just a guy I barely know. After arriving home I went to my room and changed into some comfy clothes. To get stuff off of my mind I decided to clean my room.

I played some bibi on and started to clean. I yanked my bed sheets off and put some new ones on. I grabbed the cups out of my drawers and put them in the sink in the kitchen.

Ryan's POV:

After sending the DM to Ha eun I started to get nervous I mean what if she doesn't want to hang out. As soon as I was about to head to the bathroom Oliver came inside my room.

He sat at the end of my bed. "something on your mind?" he asked. "uh nothing much just tired that's all" I replied. "hm..okay if u say so" he said as he walked out of my room.

As I was about to walk to the bathroom I heard a ding coming from my phone. I picked it up and opened the notification it was from Ha-Eun. I opened it and read her reply. She said she was free after reading her reply I couldn't stop smiling.

Ha-Eun pov:

After I finished cleaning my room I went downstairs for some dinner since it was late. "hey!" I said as I sat next to Ha-young. "what were you doing in ur room for a whole hour?" she asked as she tilted her head.

"I was cleaning my room it made me feel overwhelmed" I replied as I walked out of the living room. I opened the refrigerator door and found some leftover kimichi, rice, & some bulgolgi. I grabbed the meal and put some on a plate for me and ate it.

Heyy!! Sorry for taking forever but here you go Ik it's kinda boring but trust me the next chapter will be good!! Love youuu also if anyone would like to chat my messages are always open I would love to listen!!! 💗💗

my pretty boy जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें