The stranger walked away he looked kinda familiar but I can't remember where I saw him. I shook it off and went back to Ha-young. "did u get something yet?" I asked as I approached her "hm oh yeah I did we can leave now" she replied. After walking out of Macy's and going home I ran upstairs I couldn't stop thinking of how beautiful the stranger looked. To get my mind off it I decided to scroll on tik tok for the rest of the evening.

—-
After watching tik toks for hours I got up as I was craving some ramen so I changed into a white long sleeve and blue pants and grabbed a hat and a umbrella since it was raining. I went downstairs and told my mom that I'll buy us some ramen at our favorite restaurant. Ha- Young sadly tagged along with me since eomma made me take her. "Since you have to come with me take pictures of me for my instagram!" I told her as I gave her a glare. "ugh fine.." she replied as I smiled with satisfaction.

@haeuntheangel

Caption: buying 🍜!! creds:@hayoung

Likes: 700k
Comments: 15k

@user456767: oooo buy me some !!

@ryannguyensimmp: 😮 that's where nsb are at rn
liked by @hayoung

@haeunsangel: ha eun ur so freaking prettyy!! ahhh

@hayoung: NSB IS HERE OMG AHHHH
10k replies^
@haeuntheangel: dude chill

—-
As we were waking into the store Ha-young couldn't stop fangirling over how NSB were at our favorite ramen place. "bro there older than you you're a freakin minor" I told her as I opened the door for the both of us. When we walked in we were greeted with 7 boys which were probably NSB I assumed of how much Ha-Young was freaking out. "노스 스타 보이즈입니다!" She whispered to me. (Thats the North Star boys!) "나는 생각했다" I replied. ( I figured). I noticed that one of the boys were that guy I ran into at the mall earlier today. 'oh god' I thought. Ha-Young went up to the boys as she dragged me over there and started to introduce herself as there biggest fan as started to introduce me. "and this is my older sister Ha-Eun" she said as I looked at her awkwardly I could feel someone stare at me so I looked up and saw the Ryan dude looking at me he looked away as soon as he saw me staring at him. I found it adorable.

——
After buying ramen I had the urge to go to the bathroom so I excused myself hoping Ha-Young wouldn't do anything stupid. As I was walking to the bathroom Ryan went up to me asking for my number and socials so I accepted since he was cute. After giving it to him he looked so adorable when he smiled and left. — time skip— Once Ha-Young and I got home we ate ramen with our eomma and told her about our day. We washed up and got ready for bed but before I decided to tell Ha-Young what happened back at the ramen place. "Ha-Young come up to my room!!" I yelled from my bed. "Okayyy!!" She replied I heard footsteps reach my room and heard her twist the doorknob. "what's up?" she asked dumbfounded "okay so when I told u I was going to the bathroom the Ryan guy asked for my number and socials so I gave it to him because he was adorable and pretty!" I rambled to her. "OMG NO WAY!" she screamed. "shhhh ur so fu- freaking loud!" I hissed. " I'm not mad that he asked you guys look like a good couple!" she whispered screamed (if that makes since) "I barely know the guy!" I replied.

—-
After Ha-Young left I did my night routine and watched a couple episodes of my favorite show. After a while I snuggled into my blanket and dozed off to bed.

2nd chapter!! yay <3