Chapter 4 : Love Story

" I walk in, then I turn up. Pocket full of hunets, shawty gotta tan like she come from the Bahamas .. I do this all Night man I should wear pajamas " 2Chainz Rapped as Shae, Ni & Zuri & I walked into Club Roar . Shit was dumb packed tonight and I knew I was Ready to Turn Up ! Walking in, I noticed bitches Grilling us cause they aint us, but I just gave the Bad Bitch Smile& Keep it moving.

Walking into V.i.p , I see this jawn named Keilia, & I knew shit was ready to get REAL . Keilia was Niarre's Baby Dad's Ex Girfriend .. We called her the rachet hoe cause she always lookin a hot ass mess, Like boo stop cause aint nobody got time for that. " Fuck, oh no I dont like this busted bitch why is she in here? We needa Animal Control cause this Broke ass Duck In The bad bitch zone .. " Niarre Said Clear& Loud waiting for Keilia to say something. " Lawdd, Ni Chill she not on that hype tonight. " I said Convincing her to chill. By now we was sitting down, Hitting shots back to back .. Amsterdam , Ciroc & Vodka have a bitch acting silly. I cant be too fucked up tho cause I need to watch Keilia cause her & that boney bitch Jaade. They stay jumping people but they got the ones today. Cause I'll start stabbing , & Stomping. Ion give a Fuuuck .

Dance like a stripper came on , & I got on the pole in the vip section. Circling around the pole , I grabbed on and swung In the air going all the way to the top. Sliding down, using only my ankle i slowly fell into a full split. By now, I had bitches hating & niggas broke cause i Had $100s sounding me . This what I do, Dont think cause a bitch a video vixen she forgot how to get down. Cause, Every other night im putting on a show for my Babe.

Before I could grab the remaining money on the floor , I seen a Drink thrown and fist flying everywhere. Running off the stage I pushed the niggas out the way and seen Niarre , Shae & Zuri Going ham on Keilia, Jaade , Quanna, & Livsey. I immediately grabbed Jade off my sister and Start hitting that bitch in the head with my clutch, Punching her I feel a Bitch yank on my hair and I fall back.. I see this bitch Quanna, throwing jabs . Getting my balance back , I start digging in her shit molly whooping her. Scooping that bitch punches, Yanking her tracks out, I force her head down and start kneeing and punching at the same damn time. She still swinging but she windmilling. Landing no hits. I kick that bitch down, & Digging in my purse for my blade. I bring that shit out and start slicling and dicing. She still kicking me, but im slicing everwhere. By time i was done, lil mama had like 7 Cuts . Security already grabbed Shae, Zuri & Ni and escorted them out.

Then they got me, I get myself together and told him to get the fuck off of me. Ill walk out like a boss bitch, walking out the club I had no regrets .. Im still Bad& allat.. Even though this bitch, pulled my weave. But its cool, I got bread I'll get it done over.

Opening the front door of my condo, Im glad im home. Im tired& Keilia fucked up my buzz man! Walking in, I seen my babe & my little man knocked out on the couch. When I shut the door my Babe woke up, & Gave me a slight smile. " Back early huh?" He asked with sleep in his voice .. " Yeah, babe shit popped off.. You know, sometimes I just be thinking like I needa stop getting into all that cause I got a child to take care of, But you know they my family.." I said sitting on his lap. " Haha, shut ya weak ass up." He said joking, putting a smile on my face. "Give me a kiss baby." I said poking my lips out. Kissing me, he grabbed on my thighs and It immediately got me dripping.. "Oooh" I let out a soft moan. Getting off his lap, I picked up Adrien & Took him in his Nursery.

After putting my Baby, in his night clothes and in his crib I walked into my room and grabbed a pair of panties outta my drawer. Removing my clothes, I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me & headed to the bathroom to take a shower. Getting into the shower, I washed for a few and rinsed off and got out. Wrapping my robe around me, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. walking into my room, I see Donte In bed on his iPhone.. I slid my panties on and lotioned up and put on my Shorts and Tank top. Getting into bed with my Babe. I turned and faced him and He wrapped his arms around my hips and looked me in my eyes and told me he had alot to talk to me about.. " Well, look let me start from here. Babe, I love you & You are my Roc since day one, you was my Bonnie& I was ya Clyde. Im blessed to even be this commited to someone like you, your different from the others babe. Im Down for you& Only you. What im really tryna say is, I ready for my whole life to be Dedicated to you & Adrien even more, Im ready to settle down..." Hesitating he said "Brooke will you marry me?"as his eyes got watery. Lawdddd, omg omggggg.

"yes, Donte I will marry you. " I said As tears fell from my eyes. Is this really happening man? Oh, my goodness.. Donte Proposed !!!! Kissing him I said" I love you babe" . He said it back, and got outta bed digging in his jean pockets searching for something. He pulled outta white square box, Got on his knees slid the Ice on my finger. And the rest of the night was filled with love making . . . .

SIDENOTE : I hopeee you enjoyed it, because im tired now, lol. But Feel free to comment your opinions .. Show love, Thanks <3

- Brieelynnxo