I went in and picked up Michael from beside Jack. I took him into the kitchen and began to clean the blood off him. After getting all the blood from him and him changing I took him into his room and told him to pack a bag. He would be staying with Hotch and Emily.

   As he packed up he asked me a sad question, "Is my Daddy dead?"

    I turned to him, not knowing what to tell him. I just nodded. Tears flooded his eyes.

    "I want my daddy!" He wailed.

   "I know you do! But daddy is now in a better and very beautiful place right now. You will see him again one day!" I spoke softly. That sentence definitely calmed him down. He finished packing

    "Hey cousin Maddie?" he said very cutely.

    "Yes, buddy." I loved when he called me cousin Maddie. It was so cute.

   "Is Uncle Spencer here or Auntie P?"

   "Penelope isn't here but Spencer is! Do you want to see him?" he didn't speak, he nodded excitedly.

   "Hey, do you want a piggyback ride?"I asked in a fun, happy voice. A kind of voice he needed to hear. He just nodded more than he did before.

   He hopped onto my back and off we went to my father. When Reid got in sight of Michael he went down immediately. He ran to Reid and hugged his leg tightly.

   "Hey Kiddo! Are you ready to go to Hotch and Emily's? They got friends for you to play with!" he said with the same happy tone I had.

   "Yeah. Can I ask you something Uncle Reid?" Michael asked.

   "Yeah, of course buddy!"

   "Is it my fault that daddy died?"

   "No. It's not your fault. It's a very bad and mean guys fault." I said and Michael just nodded. Laying his head on dad's chest after he had picked Michael up.

   "Well I'm gonna take you to Auntie Emily so you can go home and play, ok?" Reid asked and Michael agreed. I gave Reid Michael's bags. One with clothes and other with toys. I hugged him bye and went to find Jack.

    As soon as I saw Jack I hugged him. He tightened his grip and I hear him sniffle. I pull away and wipe his tears.

   "I'm so sorry, its all my fault. It's my fault Michael and Henry don't have a father. Why you and your siblings don't have an uncle." I start blaming myself.

   "My plague is back Jack!"

   "No, you don't have a plague. You have stalkers who are murderers that are obsessed with you and don't want you to be happy with a family that isn't theirs." He spoke as I wiped his tears again. He wiped the lone tear that escaped from my eye and embraced me yet again.

   "Hey, Love birds. Hotch needs you!' Morgan shouted. We nodded and untangled our arms from each other.

    I walked to Hotch and his face was knitted with sadness but was hiding it with a mask of anger. He probably was very angry, we all are but right now it was okay to be sad. It was okay to let your feelings show. That's something I learned with Jack.

   "I know this will be hard for you but I need you guys to deliver the news to Henry. I'm gonna go get Michael here some food and take him to the house." Hotch said. We nodded. I hopped into Jack's car and we were off to the address Hotch sent Jack.

   When we arrived I could feel my throat get scratchy as we walked up the sidewalk to the house. I knocked on the door 3 times and waited for the door to open. An older woman in her late 30's opened the main door leaving the screen door closed.

   "Maddie? Jack?" The lady asked. We nodded.

   "Mrs. Smith, W-we need to talk to Henry." I said, shaking.

   "His father should be here soon to pick him up."

   "That's what we want to talk to him about." Jack said. She nodded, knowing something was wrong. We waited until we saw Henry round the hallway entry.

    "Jack? Maddie? What are you doing here? Where is dad?" Henry asked.

    I couldn't speak. I was holding back tears. Was this how it was when Rossi had to tell me about my foster family and fellow orphans.

   "Get your stuff. We have to go on a car ride." Jack said.

   As we were about to walk down the driveway to the car. Mrs. Smith stopped us.

   "Wait, Henry got this letter earlier but I forgot to give it to him. " She handed us a letter with her son at her side.

    As I opened it I had a bad feeling in my gut telling me to run. I opened the letter and just as I did the house had exploded. Knocking all of us to the ground. Jack and I got up, guns pulled pointing in every direction. I picked up the letter and read it.

    I gasped, "When did you receive this letter?"

   "6 hours ago. why?" Mrs. Smith asked.

   "Jack, that's right after..."

   "Oh my gosh." Jack said.

   I noticed there were some other things in the envelope. I pulled them out and covered my mouth and hid them from Henry. There was a photo of Michael and Henry sleeping. Another of Wills brutally murdered body.

   I reread the letter this time realizing there was a code within the letters. The code would reveal something I would never expect.

A/n: I literally can't wait till I make my updated version so I can do multiple POV's Cause I can't wait to do Jack's POV for half of these!! Well MERRY CHRISTMAS!! When I'm writing this (23rd) it is my first Christmas and I'm waiting for supper to be done with. Well hope y'all enjoyed this depressing chapter! Please vote and share this story! Especially since it's almost over!!