Chapter One - Hide

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 - 𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚎

"Elizabeth, no!" you said to your cowoker grabbing her by the shoulders and moving her like crazy. "Life is not a fucking movie, we out, we dead, we are staying here and mind on our fucking business, we are not going out in the middle of a breach"

"But the intercom said-" you interrupt her.

"Fuck what the intercom said, i had been working 15 years in this shit hole and none of what the intercom says had save someone, not even once" you said.

"So, what are we going to do now?"

"We are staying here, we are closing the doors and we are hidding and guess what are we doing, we are going to mind our own fucking business"

"Okey, but what about the safe zone and the NTFs" she said nervous.

"Okey, look i have a map for all the safe zones, the nearest safe zone is far, that's why i never go there because that's a fucking trap for anything outside, NTF or MTF forget about them and their fucking 'protecting you' this bitches will turn on you as fast as they hear a crunch of a leaf that wasn't even there"

"Can you please leave the jokes, this is serious Y/n what if something comes to this room?" said Elizabeth.

"Look, we are going to push the couch and hide in the closet, now make yourself useful and help me" you quickly move and Elizabeth follow you, you two carry the large red couch and block the entrance.

"And how is this going to help? People are going to know we are here"

"Yeah, but for most of it, it wont be able to come in, because it is block and will have to move it. Now come on we are hidding on the closet"

You rush to the closet and open it, you move everything and move another hidden layer or door of the closet.

"Wait, Y/n you are out of your mind" said Elizabeth looking at you unbelievably of what she is seeing.

"What?"

"That closet has a secret layer or door, where did you even get that from?"

"Stop asking me questions and get in"

"Is there enough space for us?"

"Yes, now get in"

Elizabeth enters the closet and you started to move everything around and then got inside and close the two doors. Everything was dark, you took your phone out and use the flashlight and waited for that nightmare to be over.

"Y/n, what if 682 breaches and he head towards here and destroys everything" Elizabeth whisper.

"I really dont know, guess we death, but that's not the case, either way we are not near any exits nor his contaiment chamber, which is the good part of this sector of the facility"

"We are not dying, im out-" Elizabeth moves trying to get out.

"Bitch, what are you doing? 682 didn't even breach" you suddenly grab her arm.

"Yeah, but everything is possible around here, what if it breaches? Then how are we going to get out with all this mess and the couch?"

".... Look it won't"

"But how do you know? It's a Euclid and Keter class containment breach"

"If he does, we can move the couch, but right now we are not leaving, until the breach is over"

You two stayed quiet, you could hear footsteps, screams and cries for help. It was sad, but this was your reality if you went out you put yourself and your coworkers in danger, what you right now had was a gun and three bullets. How could that even help?

On the other side of the point of view what was going around the facility scp 963 was being resurrected, after it was dormant for about 18 years. It reunited with its old coworkers and getting familiar with its surroundings.

He wasn't the reason of the breach, but he had some useful ways to help around on what had breach containment. Scp 939, Scp 706, and Scp 1504 had breach contaiment. Dr. Bright walked around with his hand on his back, he had a plan.

He has been wondering around, he headed to his old office, he opened the door.

"What the fuck? Who's couch is this?" Dr, Bright said.

Your eyes widened as well as for Elizabeth's who you grab her arm.

"Dr. Bright, good to see that you are back, sorry but we move your office next door" Said another voice.

"Alright, but should we question the couch?"

"No, now please close that door"

Dr. Bright closes the door, and walks away from it, his voice could still be hear, he had complained on why would they change his next door instead of yours being move next to his. The voice fanted and now there was silent.

Dr. Bright had successfully stop the breach with a guns and a help with some porcelain. He had been told he was going to work again,but this time as a researcher he was previously had been the site manager before a massive breach that had happen on December.

He was told his stuff had been move and he was going to be more supervised and go to Dr. Glass's psychology evaluation every two weeks. He is allow to roam free around the facility and some restrictions about the cafeteria but is now allow to be there too.

Bright has now awaken and some people are excited to see him. Dr. Clef, Dr. Kondraki, Dr. Glass, Gears and Rights had been know to this information now and will soon pay him a visit, Bright had found that nothing at all has changed of course taking aside that someone took his office now, but everything else is still the same.

Bright headed to his office and then he saw two people coming out.

"How do you have such skills?" Elizabeth said, she was referring to the closet,but you had told her before not to mention it and if she does to try no to directly talk about the closet, you want the best hiding spot? Don't talk about it in public and

"Let me tell you that New York can leave you some wild skills as well as this place and cults"

"Give me some good church survival keys that you have" Elizabeth said and you turned went into a serious mode.

"Take only city church in afternoon hours, if the people are too close to the pastor, leave, that's not a church, that's a cult, you can't fool me. If there's too many people lingering around the church after church hours don't even look back and leave, what y'all whispering about? Why y'all need to be here after the sunset for? Ain't no worshipping at night, you do that at your own house"

"Well, i wish someone people could take that" said Bright who had hear your conversation.

"Why hello stranger neighbor who is listening to our conversation" you said turning around.

"Hey, you took my office and how not to listen thanks to cults like that is how we got more scps, wish some people stay away" Bright said.

"Or their 'gods' to helps us cuz the only thing that they are good at is at being praise and create things that is out of the metaphysics or physics laws"

"And also leave us the hard work"

"You tell me" Elizabeth said.

"Well, we gotta go, see yah new neighbor" you said.

You and Elizabeth left and Bright just wave and left the place. Jack got inside of his office, he check eveything he had before he was in contaiment and check all the emails that he had on his mailbox.

He is trying to get back to all the work he haf miss, and hopefully get back to see his brothers too.