A Love So Beautiful

Start from the beginning

I like you Roseanne Park Chaeyoung.

Forever yours,

Jennie

~ ~ ~ ~

"Chu.." Jennie has a frown on her face.

"Oh what's wrong with you?"

"Don't you think Roseanne was weird today..like she was quiet."

"She's always quiet." Jisoo points out, "I don't think she says more than 4 words a day."

"No..it's different..today.." Jennie frowns.

"Don't think too much about Jen..c'mon let's just go back to class." Jisoo hooks her arm around Jennie's, dragging her back into the classroom.

~

"Guys c'mon c'mon." Lisa literally drags the group, including Roseanne who somehow got involved in this, to the pc cafe.

"Lili, why'd you drag us here?" Jisoo asks, looking around at the rows and rows of pcs, everyone furiously typing.

"Cause I'm about to..."

"Guys...is that Jung?" Roseanne motions towards the door.

"Oh shit..he can't see you here." Jisoo looks at Doyeon and pretty soon the quartet starts running out the door, and Jung begins to run after them, "HEY! YOU 4!"

"My bike?!" Jennie looks around, realizing her bike was stolen, "Rosie." Jennie looks at Roseanne wanting the girl to offer her a ride, but Lisa was already getting on Rosie's bike while Jisoo speeds off leaving the others behind.

"C'mon Jen, hop on!" Doyeon motions behind her, Jennie quickly gets on and the two speed off.

"Hold on tight." Doyeon says as she peddles at full speed, unfortunately in the brief moment she glanced back at Jennie and when she looked back a little kid was running straight towards them, causing the two to fall over.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" Doyeon looks at Jennie apologetically.

"I'm fine, it was an accident...how about you? Are you okay?" Jennie asks, Doyeon was limping a bit.

"Yeah, all good. C'mon let's get you home." the two hop back on.

~

"You got your bike stolen? How?" Jennie's parents look at their daughter, with worry.

"I needed to get exam papers and it was stolen in front of the bookstore..."

"Jennie Kim..you.."

"Don't worry though..I can walk..I'll save my money to buy another one."

"Are you sure?" Her mom raised a brow.

"Mhm sure!" Jennie smiles.

"Okay...forcing you to walk is punishment enough." Jennie's dad sighs.

~

"Jen!"

"Oh Doyeon." Jennie greets the taller girl, slightly panting from trying to catch up to Roseanne.

"Why are you running?"

"I uh..Rosie left earlier so.."

"C'mon, hop on." Doyeon offers Jennie a ride which she happily takes.

~

"Guys! Over here over here!" The group arrives at Doyeon's first track meet, Jennie carrying a big banner that reads 'DOYEONNIE FIGHTING! RUN RUN RUN!"