|𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭|

☠︎︎𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞́𝐭𝐢☠︎︎

I'm sitting in her room waiting for her to
wake up eventually she does and we make eye contact I stand andake my way over to her and I say who are you?
She says I could ask you the same thing I say does it look like I'm fucking playing with you? She says No I lift my hand and she flinches and closes her eyes eventually she opens her eyes and I can't help but look at her in disbelief someone's been putting their hands on her I say I don't hit women and I sit beside her and say what's your name
She says Laur- I say your real name she says that is legally my name I say the name you were born with she says I can't tell you I grab her by her throat and put my gun to her head and I say you've seen shit that you weren't supposed to see comply with me or I will blow your fucking brains out she says I.if I told you who I was you wouldn't believe me I say try me she says I.i need you to promise me something I say your not really in a place to be making deals she gives me this look and I say what is it? She says y.you can't tell anyone I say fine and I let her go she rushes to grab her computer and she opens it and she types a bit and she turns it to me and I look at it and I look up at her and I say you faked your death? She says y.yes I say why? She moves her hair behind her ear and she says I wanted a new start I say don't bullshit me she looks up at me and she says I.im not I wanted a new start without worrying if they'd find me I say they? She looks away and I grab her by her chin and make her look at me and she's teary-eyed she says my parents and fiance I say you were engaged? She says not by choice I say why'd you leave? she says I had finally had enough I grab her hand and bring her closer and say was he hitting you? She says everyday and she slips her nightgown off and bruises and cuts align her body I say who is it? She jokingly says why? So you can kill him I look at her intensely she says don't worry about it I say too late for that she puts on a robe and she looks up at me and she says are you going to kill me?