Are WE for Real? Chapter 2: Girlfriend?

Chapter Two – Girlfriend?…

Ga Eul's POV

I excitedly went to the radio station; I was getting all agitated to hear the stories of the listeners of my show and I'm also excited to give some advices to them. It was then that I saw one of my closest (gay) friends with a girl who looks familiar. The moment I realized who she was it was then both of them look at my direction.

"Hello Jun-ah, and Ginger, right?" I greeted them with a smile on my face.

"Ga Eul-ah, I miss you." Jun-ah hugged me.

"What are you doing here?"Ginger asked me disgustedly.

"Sorry to inform you biatch, Ga Eul-ah works here." Jun-ah answered her.

"What? That can not be true; you are here because you are stalking my Jeongie, right? I won't let you seduce him. No!"Ginger hysterically exclaimed.

"Hey, Gay-looking girl, with Ga Eul-ah's pretty face she doesn't need to seduce anybody." Jun-ah sarcastically told Ginger.

"Hey you, you are the one who is gay here." Ginger backfired.

"Yah, I'm a real gay but you look gayer than me, you can't pass as a girl."Jun-ah bickered.

"Jun-ah, stop that." I said.

Ginger suddenly started crying like a child, it was then that Yi Jeong-ah got out from one of the booths (it was then that I realized he was a guest of one of the shows; that explains Ginger's presence….protective girlfriend? Obsessed, maybe! harhar)

"What happened here?" Yi Jeong-ah asked.

"My Jeongie, they are conniving against me and that gay said that I look gayer than him." Ginger answered while acting like a child who seeks refuge from a parent.

"Isn't it true? Look at yourself in the mirror and you'll prove me right." Jun-ah said.

"Jun-ah, keep your cool and stop that!" I said.

"What really happened here?" Yi Jeong-ah asked calmly acting like a true mediator.

"That girl argued with almost everyone here in the station and she accused Ga Eul-ah of seducing you." Jun-ah stated.

"What? You should not pick a fight with anyone here especially Ga Eul-ah." Yi Jeong-ah stated.

"How could I possibly not think that she is seducing you when she slept in your unit and even ate breakfast with you, if you really ate a real breakfast?" Ginger scandalously exclaimed.

"What's wrong with it? She's my girlfriend anyways." Yi Jeong-ah said and grabbed me by the waist to be closer to him.

"What?" Jun-ah, Ginger and I asked in chorus.

"What are you talking about Yi Jeong-ah?" I asked him with a hint of disbelief in my voice.

"How about me?" Ginger asked almost teary-eyed.

"You know from the start that we're friends Ginger-ah and we still are." Yi Jeong-ah answered her.

"No, we can't just be friends; I will commit suicide I swear." Ginger hysterically exclaimed.

"Don't worry; I'll personally take care of your funeral if that happens." Jun-ah sarcastically told Ginger.

"I am not joking…I'll hang myself to death if you can't be with me!." Ginger said. She then ran out of the station with the tears flowing from her eyes.

"You better follow her Yi Jeong-ah, something might happen to her." I worriedly ordered Yi Jeong-ah for Ginger seemed disarray and Yi Jeong-ah complied.

"You're really good, sister." Jun-ah told me.

"What if she will really do it? I'll be forever haunted by my conscience." I replied.

"Is Papa Yi Jeong really yummy, sister?" Jun-ah suddenly asked me with a teasing tone.

"Yummy? All I know is that he cooks really well." I answered.

"I'm talking about a different food. Rate him in bed, sister." Jun-ah giggled.

"What are you talking about? He only delivered my mom's message and since I don't have a maid, he offered me breakfast." I explained.

"That's it?" Jun-ah asked with a disappointed tone.

"Yep, that's it. You're just green-minded."

"Good thing you didn't pick a fight with Papa Yi Jeong when he announces that you're his girlfriend." Jun-ah said while giggling (what's with the giggling? I thought..hmmp)

"He seems really problematic in dealing with Ginger; I just can't pick a fight with him in that state. I'm not that barbaric sister. So I'll just deal with him later."

"This is a wonderful handiwork honey." Mommy Lin said with all smiles while looking at my gift for her. "Thank you for giving me this." She added.

"Your welcome Godmom, You'll look lovely in it. Godpop will love it too." I said.

"You're right honey; your Godpop will love it too."

"Why not take a vacation with Godpop, Godmom? You two need to relax and enjoy yourselves." I suggested.

"That's a great idea honey but we can't just leave Yi Jeong behind with all those issues about his rumored girlfriends?"

"He'll change soon Godmom. Let him enjoy life first. He'll get serious when he finds his match."

"I hope you can convince him to stop fooling around and grow up."

"Why me Godmom? You know that we always clash."

"Why not? You are his girlfriend, right?"

"Of course not Godmom. It's impossible."

"But someone heard it right from Yi Jeong's mouth."

"It was just an act Godmom to shoo away Ginger."

"Who's Ginger? Ahh…the lobby girl, I almost freaked out when she called me Mom. I will really disown Yi Jeong if he ends up with that girl." Mommy Lin said horrified.

"Don't worry Godmom,Yi Jeong can find away to get away from the mess his in."

"But I want you to help him honey."

"Me? You want me to talk with Ginger?"

"No, just continue acting as his girlfriend and if possible, you two better make it real." Mommy Lin chuckled.

"Godmom!"