Going To Monami's House

After 35 minutes
Santosh sharma came gave the keys to monu and they left for monu's house
In jeep
(Monu was sitting in the driving seat as she was driving, Karan was beside her behind him there was seat for 5 people so bala premji suman ji chitra and barkha Bhabhi was sitting and baby in barkha bhabhi's lap and in the back seat in one side sid was sitting infront of him Sanju was sitting and beside Sanju koel was sitting with Nikhil in her lap and infront of koel faizi was sitting)
After 10 minutes sid decided to start a conversation
Sid- to monu kaisa feel ho raha hai 6 months baad Lucknow aake
Monu- madamm
Sid- abhi tu wardiii me nahi hai
Monu- ok ok speak up
Sid- you speak up ki kaisa feel ho raha hai
Monu- wo to wardi pehene ke baad hi bata sakti hu bala and chitra was going to say something but suddenly monu put break
Karan- kya hua rani sahiba aise break kyu laga diya
Monu- ek minute
She opened the window of her side everyone else also opened the window of their side then bala said
Bala- areee doctor madam ye to police waale hai
Karan- haa lagta hai saari gaari ke papers check kar rahe hai
Faizi- abhi bhi tujhe lag hi raha hai
Karan- aeee saandh chup kar
Monu- shaaaaannnnntttttttt(very loudly)
Hearing her scream the officers came to the jeep (it was police jeep and windows was open)
Officer- aree madam aap
Monu- jii ye lijiye papers(giving the papers of the jeep)
officer- aree madam aap department ki sabse imaandaar officer hai aapke papers check Karna department ki tauheen hogi aap jaaye
Monu- jiii thank you
And they moved ahead
(ab car ka scene Ho aur romance naa ho aisa ho sakta hai kya kbhi)
So monu saw a puppy infront of the car so she put break which caused sid to fall on Sanju faizi on koel (Nikhil Suman ji ki lap me hai) bala on chitra and................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ 'Karan on monami' all 4 couples have a 30 minutes eyelock they came out of their la-la land because of continuous horns of vehicles
Finally they reached monami's home monami opened the door with a password lock (she typed so fast you can say she typed the code in 10 seconds, code- 9*4*6*6*6*94666*****)
Like this👇

 'Karan on monami' all 4 couples have a 30 minutes eyelock they came out of their la-la land because of continuous horns of vehicles Finally they reached monami's home monami opened the door with a password lock (she typed so fast you can say she ...

So readers I hope you like the chapter I know it's a short one but I will try my best to update long chapters and one more thing tomorrow I will update the pictures of her house and don't be a silent reader vote and drop your comments about the chapter byeeee byeeee😊😊😊😊😊😊
-kiara aka kia