"Thank you for taking your time out of your busy schedules to meet with little old me." Mayumi smiled.

"And if we didn't?" Her eyes snapped to the man in front of her. She gripped the pen harder, her teeth grinding together.

"I would've just stormed your base and done with you what I wanted." Mikey let out a sigh as way to tell her he understood.

"I really do not want to keep any of you waiting," Mayumi hummed, her hands interlocked on the desk. "You'd probably would rather go and get rid of all your anxious feelings. So I'll just say what I need to."

"Whether you want to do business with the Izanami yakuza or not, is up to you. I have no need for Bonten, work as you want." The woman leaned back in her chair and picked at her nails, the authority rolling off her in waves was felt by all the executives. Manjirou didn't seem to be fazed, which caused Mayumi to grit her teeth and allowed her anger to flow into her words.

"I will, however tell you, Izanami runs Tokyo and soon the entirety of Japan. Not only do people fear the organization, but they also look for help within us. All and any crime that happens in this city, country even, is monitored by me. There are rules to follow, in order to keep the people at peace with our ways."

"If you're going to be monitoring us, why are we here? The whole point is to do what we want!" Mochi seethed.

"If your subordinates are going to act this way towards me and my conditions, I prefer them to leave, Sano-san."

"Let her finish." Was all Mikey told his older executive.

"I'll say it again, I do not care about your little so called gang. But if I hear so much as whisper about how you have ruined the connection with me and my people, I will be the one to personally see to it that your throats are slit." She had looked directly into Mikey's eyes, her blood boiling over but also freezing at the same time. This man held so much power and Mayumi wanted to crush it.

"Your god complex is really prominent." Mikey teased.

"My people and my kingdom are not to be taken lightly."

"I'm not. I know where and how to play my cards. I've heard all and every rumor surrounding your decent onto this so called mafia." Mikey stood and leaned over the desk to be a breath away from Mayumi's face. The woman only raised her chin up at the man in front of her. She wanted to stand and tower over him, the way he looked down at her sitting form made her sick.

"How did you make it out of that place? Anyone would've gone crazy."

The chair she sat in fell to the ground in a loud thud. A kunai knife was stabbed into the wood of the desk, the blade nicking Mikey's hand that were placed to hold him up. Every man in the room had suddenly stood and pointed a weapon at the second in command of Izanami. Kenji stood straight, his body not daring to move anymore than necessary. It was two against seven, the odds weren't all that great.

"You do not want to make an enemy of me, Sano. Not when you are barley starting off. I can kill every single one of your men if I so much as get irritated with you." Mayumi sneered. Her nose was practically touching Mikey's now, her eyes were beyond crazy, the blue irises swirled with rage. Mikey shuddered from the look she had.

"So what if I did go crazy? Aren't we all just a bit crazy?" The door was swung open as a couple more men had stormed into the room with different types of guns. Tetsuro stood behind them, peering over their shoulders to see what entitled in the room.

Bonten watched as their boss stood up from the desk, his blood dripping onto the floor from his hand. He gave his men a look over his shoulder, a silent telling to stand down. All of the men looked around the room as they lowered their weapons to their side.