I wasn't really too nervous anymore,just curious about what this meeting was about.

I knocked on the door,which was quickly opened by a tall man wearing a suit.

I glanced around the room and noticed there were five people sitting around the circular table.

The man showed me to my seat.

"Hello Kehlani. I'm Bill Allen, head of AMA Supercross. This is Ryan Moore,owner of Pro Motocross,Jake Adams,Social Media manager for team Honda,Jennifer Lee,Lawyer from Z&Z Law Firm,and Olivia Garcia,our company's detective."

I waved to everyone sitting around the table and they all smiled back.

"So,Kehlani, let's get right to the point. We're concerned about the recent interaction of you and Colt Nichols. Can you tell us about the events leading up to this?"

I was a little intimidated with everyone staring at me.

"Uh,yeah sure. During the first few days of working here,Colt approached me with a very friendly face. He was super nice and welcoming,but then I realized he wanted more of a relationship than that. He asked me on a date and I politely declined. At the time I was interested in Jett Lawrence. A few days after Colt had asked me on a date,Jett Lawrence had asked me on a date. I decided to go on a date with Jett. That night there was a picture released of Jett and I kissing. We did not mean for it to be public,we thought we were in a private area. The next day Colt approached me with an angry tone. That's when he grabbed my arm. Thankfully Jett was there to make sure nothing else happened. But that's where it ended. He agreed to stay away from me,so that's why I decided to not press charges."

As I was telling my story they were all taking notes.

I see Jennifer and Olivia nod their head at each other.

"Just what we needed to hear. Kehlani, as I mentioned before, is Jake Adams, Honda's social media manager. He had informed us that he knew about the situation before we did. At our company we usually trust what our employees do on their social platforms,but when a case comes to this we would like to have Jake guide you through this period of time."

"Yeah that sounds great. So what would be the next thing we do?"

"This Thursday we have a press conference scheduled. We felt it was appropriate to have a statement drafted to be put out about the situation before then. Don't worry about writing one,Jake has taken care of that. So for now we would like you to not answer questions from the press,or on social media."

"My lips are sealed. Whatever it takes for this to go away. But I do have one question. What is going to happen to Colt?"

"Well now that we have your side of the story,Olivia and Jennifer are going to work together to figure out the next Course of action. The best possible outcome for him would be you getting a read training order against him."

A restraining order? This is all so much to process.

"I just don't want him to lose his career over this."

"Well Ms.Bozellie I'm afraid that's not up to you. But we appreciate your cooperation. The statement should be put out tomorrow evening at the latest. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out,but if no one else has anything to add I think that wraps things up. We'll see you Thursday morning for press day,where we will discuss further action for the measures that will be taken to protect you while in Minnesota for Spring Creek."

"Thank you. See you Thursday."

I grabbed my purse and left.

I decided to head back to the trailer to pack my camera and equipment up for Friday.

I saw River's truck parked by our trailer.

I wonder if he knows.

As soon as I shut my car door,I saw River rush out with a baseball bat.

"I SWEAR I'M GOING TO KILL HIM."

"Woah River, nice to see you too."

I grabbed the bat from him.

"Sorry K. I just want to be prepared in case Colt tries to pull any funny business."

"Thanks River,but I think I have it all handled."

"You can never be too sure."

He let me go into the trailer first.

"So how crazy has it been?" He asked.

I took out my phone and showed him the hundreds of news notifications.

"Damn. Well at least people know who you are now."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"So how are you feeling about your first out of state adventure?"

"Well,now I'm kind of nervous. They're taking extra measures to make sure he doesn't talk to me. But I'm excited to have some alone time with Jett."

River gave me a smirk.

I threw the pillow sitting on the couch at him.

"You'll have fun. But for now I'm okay with you sitting in the side-by-side if Colt gets the podium. That's if they lift his suspension."

"Thank you so much River. I truly mean it."

"It's not like it's my job or anything."

I finished packing my stuff up and headed out to my Jeep.

While I was putting my stuff in the trunk I heard a familiar voice.

"Lani what are you doing here?"

It was Jett.

"Hey. I'm so sorry I was gonna text you but I knew you had practice so I didn't want to bother you. Corporate had sent me an email saying they wanted to meet with me."

"What did they say?"

"Well basically I met with like five people and they just wanted to know about the exact interactions of the assault and what led up to it."

"Did they say what's going to happen to Colt?"

"They said the best possible outcome for him would be me filing a restraining order against him."

"No. He needs to be fired. This should not be tolerated at all."

Aw cute he's being protective!

"Jett, I trust they know what they're doing. You need to trust them too. You know what you need?"

"A kiss?"

"No a shower."

I hurried up and hoped in my Jeep before he could get another word out.

As I was pulling out a message notification from Jett popped up.

You owe me;)