Chapter 10 - Club

Start from the beginning

Oliver: Yes, you did. You're the queen of the bow!

Y/N: Call it even now?

Oliver: Yes, it is even now

Y/N: Good, now can you give me a hug?

Oliver comes over and hugs you

Y/N: Ok, now that we are even, can we go get some food and hang out with everyone tonight?

Everyone: Sounds good to me

You grab Wanda's hand and kiss her hand, and everyone goes and grabs food and hangs out together

Felicity: So, Wanda how did you two meet? Also, who proposed first?

Wanda: I proposed first on her 21st birthday at midnight. How we met was when Nat let all the avengers meet her and I got to show her around the compound. From there we have always been together. She has powers similar to mine, so I helped her to control them. Except for the bow, which I didn't know she did until now, they are perfect in every way. We may have small fights here and there, but we work past them and when she said yes to marrying me, I questioned myself on how I got so lucky to have her in my life. We are always there for each other no matter what. We both have similar pasts and we seemed to have saved each other. I feel very lucky and happy.

Y/N: Really bubs? Lucky? I'm the lucky one.

Y/N leans over and kisses Wanda's cheek

Felicity: Wow! You two are something. I'm just glad that she finally has someone that makes her feel special in every way that I know that she is. Welcome to the Team Arrow, Wanda.

Wanda: Really, Felicity? Thank you

Felicity: Yes really. I see the way you two look at each other and it's cute. She is happy plus she's part of Team Arrow and always will be.

Wanda is starting to get tired and starts to fall asleep in your arms. You kiss her head and ask if she is ok, and Wanda replies with just tired is all. It's been a long day and yawns. You notice and look at the rest of gang and says, "Hey guys, I think we are going to call it a night and head back to the house."

Thea: Yes, and I will give you guys a ride back. I was just about to say good night to everyone as well.

Y/N: Thanks Thea *You get up and Wanda stands up as well* Goodnight, everyone

All three of you get into the car and drive back to the house. Wanda falls asleep on you. So, when you get to the house, instead of waking her up, you carry her upstairs and place her on the bed. You get onto the bed next to her, pull the covers up and kiss her goodnight after turning off the lights. You pull her close to you and she snuggles up to you. You fall asleep within a few minutes.

You wake up around 3:45 am sweating and crying from a nightmare. Wanda hears you crying and wakes up and holds you. You cry harder in her arms and Wanda asks if you had a nightmare and you nod.

Wanda: Do you want to talk about it? You know I won't let anything happen to you right? I'm here bubs.

Y/N: Not right now I don't want to talk about it but in the morning, I will tell you about it. I know you are bubs and I love you too. Always will be

Wanda: Ok, love. Let's go back to bed and we can talk in the morning

Y/N: Ok and thanks

Wanda: Your welcome *Kisses your forehead*

You snuggle up to Wanda this time and you both go back to bed. It's now 9 am and Wanda wakes up first and lays there stroking your hair until you wake up.