Kara: Sure

Alex: Sure

Nat: Can I come too?

Y/N: Do I hear jealously in that question?

Nat: No... just asking if I can hang out with you guys too.

Y/N: Ok?!... Yah I do not see why not.

Wanda: Then let us meet back down here in like 2 hours and we will go have a girl's day.

Y/N, Alex, Kara, & Nat: Sounds Good

Alex and Nat head upstairs to go get ready.

Kara: So, what happened? What did I miss?

Y/N: Tells Kara what she heard and saw, told her about the conversation and that she was happy. Then Alex asked Nat to be her gf and Nat said yes.

Kara: I did not think that Alex would ever get into another relationship after what happened.

Y/N: Neither did I but she is happy, and she feels safe with Nat.

Kara: See you back here in a bit.

Y/N: Deal *Kara leaves* So bubs, what you want to do until then?

Wanda: Kiss you and possibly do what I wanted to do to you last night if you want.

Y/N: Ok let us go *You both head upstairs & do *it* *

Kara, Wanda, and Y/N are downstairs waiting for Nat and Alex to come down.

Kara: What took you two so long to get down here?

Alex: We were talking.

Y/N: Talking or doing other stuff?! Lol

Alex & Nat: Talking and lost track of time

Y/N & Kara: Ok... Ready to go?

Wanda, Alex & Nat: Yes

The five of you get into Y/N's car and head off into town. You guys go to the mall and get things and clothes. Then you guys decide that because it is nice outside that the beach sounds like a great idea, so you head to the beach. Once there, you pull out the blanket and towels and head down. Alex pulls Nat into the water with her clothes still on while Kara, Wanda, and Y/N get ready. Kara looks a Y/N and Wanda saying that they look like they really are in love, and they might not be around us much today but that's ok.

Y/N & Wanda: That's ok and I'm just happy to see Nat and Alex smile again.

Kara: Same here

Wanda: So, Kara, how long you and Alex here?

Kara: Just for a few days. I do have to get back soon but I couldn't miss my best friend's birthday.

Wanda: Ok. Wait... do you have any powers? How did you and Y/N meet?

Kara: Yes, I have powers. I am Super Girl and how Y/N and I met was that she was sucked into my world, but we are not sure how. But when she came into my world, I had Katlyn run tests and that is when we found out she had powers and she told us about her past. Y/N also has superspeed, but she never knew. We found out when we were looking at the records and saw that we missed it.

Y/N: Wait? I have superspeed like Berry?

Kara: Yes

Wanda: Who's Berry?

Kara: *Looks at Y/N and nods yes* Berry is the Flash.

Wanda: So, you're telling me that there are others out there like the Avengers?

Y/N RomanoffOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara