Olivia clenched her jaw, "move," she spoke harshly, not daring to look at his eyes but instead kicked off the ground to be staring at Loki over his shoulder.

       "Lady Olivia, I suggest you calm down," Thor said, trying to cool the brunette off before she ended up doing something she would later regret.

       "And I suggest you move," she spoke to the blonde, finally trailing her gaze to the burly god in front of her.

       "I will deal with my brother," Thor told her, not backing down from the small woman.

       "Where's the fun in that?" Olivia asked, using her telekinesis to throw him across the room. Instead he didn't move.

       Olivia grew confused for a moment before realizing, this is one of Loki's tricks, "you sneaky bastard," she growled, walking through the illusion of Thor and towards Loki.

       Loki, taking matters into his own hands, punched the woman and knocking her back a couple inches. Olivia looks up at him, a deep scowl on her face as she let out a shaky laugh. Loki gulped again, two daggers appearing in his hands as he prepared for a fight.

Olivia twirled the scepter in her hand, Loki doing the same with his ring knives, the two charging at each other. Their blades clashed together, causing a small spark to appear and a loud crash to sound.

As they fought they made their way outside to the helicopter pad. Liv had Loki bent backwards over the railing, the scepter handle pressing against his neck as he struggled to breath under her hold.

"Olivia listen," Loki choked out, "your mother - I knew her - we were - betrothed," Olivia let go of her hold on Loki, letting him speak.

"What happened," Olivia asked him, "why did she end up here?"

"The day before our wedding she did something," Loki paused, "and because of it she was banished to Midgard, to here," he told her, "where she had you."

"Yeah, she had me then she left me," Liv spat at the man who use to know her birth mother.

"She loved you," Loki tried to tell her.

"If she loved me why did she leave?" Olivia asked him, tears starting to gather on her water line.

"On Asgard," Loki started, "having a child out of wedlock is a sin, all of the girls of Asgard were taught that you wouldn't go to Valhalla if you give birth out of marriage, it's the one thing you can't be redeemed for."

"Then why didn't she just marry my father?" Liv questioned, not understanding what the big deal was.

"Because we both still had hope we would be reunited again."

Just then Thor landed on the balcony a little ways away from where the duo were talking, "Loki! Turn off the Tesseract or I'll destroy it!" The blonde brute threatens his brother, breaking the two out of their conversation.

"You can't," Loki said, hesitating to look away from the woman in front of him, "there is no stopping it. There is only the war!" He called to his brother.

𝐹𝐿𝐴𝑅𝐸  •  𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें