• ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 : 𝔄𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔞 •

Magsimula sa umpisa

The Ravenclaw girl smiled and, although a bit reluctant, nodded. Andrew grinned to himself as he let her lead the way to the topmost part of the tower, his eyes never left her back in case she might fall down or something.

When they reached the place where they usually take their classes, almost all of their classmates in different houses were there already but Professor Sinistra wasn't there yet. (Y/N) and Andrew made their way towards their usual seat and sat down on it while pulling their own homework from their bags.

"Hey." (Y/N) whispered to Andrew after they settled in. "I'm just being curious..."

"Yeah?" Andrew whispered back, scooting closer to (Y/N).

"Did you have any girlfriend back there in Beauxbatons before?"

Andrew raised his eyebrows. (Y/N) grinned sheepishly, looking embarrassed. He chuckled again.

"Well..." he trailed testily. "I had a few... hook ups —"

"Hook ups?" (Y/N) said, aghast. Then, she realized that she had spoken a bit loud, she added; "Sorry..." She lowered her voice again while leaning over to him. "You're a playboy, you are."

Andrew laughed and, taking advantage of her boyfriend's absence, he slowly placed an arm on her shoulder.

"Not really." he said. "But let's just say that it was interesting to know a lot of girls in Beauxbatons in a different way."

"What do you mean by 'different way'?" she inquired.

"Hooking up, I mean." Andrew replied, gently rubbing her arm with his palm. "Not on a serious relationship, like that."

(Y/N) sniggered. The door opened behind and the rest of their classmates had entered with a loud chatter.

"What about you?" Andrew questioned. "Did you had any boyfriend before Harry?"

"No, I didn't." said (Y/N). "He's my first boyfriend."

"Hmm." he muttered. "So, he's your first everything?"

The Heather girl thought for a moment.

"Not really everything, you know, but I think... at some point, yes, he is."

The Steward boy kept quiet again but was still rubbing her arm in a soothing way. (Y/N) — inevitably — felt comfortable under his touch as though she had been feeling this certain pressure ever since, although this had confused her in a way. Andrew was enjoying this, however. He couldn't just let slip this only opportunity of (Y/N) without Harry.

Soon after, Professor Sinistra came in from the door and had told them to bring their quills, parchments, and telescopes for their lesson. The lesson went on by the usual constellation seeing and note-writing. The only difference was that Andrew was still holding (Y/N).

"... sometimes called 'the whale' in English. In Greek mythology, the Cetus was a sea monster which both Perseus, son of the princess of Argos, Danaë, and the king of gods, Zeus, and the Greek hero, Heracles needed to slay. They are in the region of the sky that contains other water-related constellations like the Aquarius, Pisces and Eridanus..."

Midway through writing the word 'Zeus', (Y/N)'s quill was snapped in half.

"Oh, damn." she mumbled, clicking her tongue. She crouched down for her bag and pulled on a new quill, dipped it on her ink pot and began writing again, but stopped when she couldn't remember the next few words. "Uhm... Andrew?"