Last

(disclaimer: for this story, my interpretation of it is that despite loving each other, they have to admit the love before the curse will stop)

✨Inspired by: Beautiful Liar by VIXX LR ✨

In those last moments... You didn't even want to look at me, even though that's what I wanted, what I desired. Isn't it too late now? To regret?

I wish..

I wish that we had said it all, without regrets.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"What took you so long?"

"Sorry... I was clearing my desk."

"Doesn't that take a minute?"

"Not everyone's a neat freak like you."

"I am NOT a neat freak!"

"Neat freak neat freak neat freak..."

"Yah! Boo Seungkwan!"

It started out as a pure friendship, one that helped us get through all those years of school. I never thought we'd still be friends till now, but here we are transitioning into adulthood, work life, and yet you still text me every night, asking me how I am.

"heyyyyyy"

"hey"

"how's life today?"

"meh"

"Why meh?"

"what's with the sudden capital letter"

"Because this is serious!"

"it's nothing to worry about kwan-ah"

"no really"

"just tired ig"

"you should rest early"

"I didn't get to rest well last night because I was talking to some idiot"

"but you were talking to me last night?"

"did he finally get it"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"YAHHHHHHHHH"

But soon, it didn't feel like friendship anymore. I felt like... I felt like with each day that passed, I was giving you a bit of my heart, and every single day, it'd increase.

"heyyyyy"

"heyyyyy"

"did you spam that"

"did you spam that"

"jinx"

"jinx"

"whats up"

"nothing much"

It finally hit me on that day when I spotted the first petal. I was in love with you... But you didn't love me back in the way I'd like you to. Following that first instance, more and more started appearing, but you didn't notice.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

It started out as a pure friendship, one that helped us get through all those years of school. I never thought we'd still be friends till now, but here we are transitioning into adulthood, work life, and yet I still text you every night, asking you how you are.

"heyyyy"

"hey"

"how are you"

"today wasn't bad ig"