One

Today is the day when I finally leave New Orleans and move to Atlanta.I woke up and did my morning routine and went to the the bathroom to do my hygiene. Hey my name is Laykiesha Lauren Londan. Yes I mostly known as triple 'L' because of the whole L thing in my names. I work as a model and a designer to my own shop named Fansty NeverLand. I put on my bra crop top with my washed out high waist shorts and some jays on and my Channel handbag.

I got onto my black Range Rover and sped off to Starbuck's and got me a blueberry and strawberry parfait.

I finally got to my store and saw that it was kind of full so I got to the back where my office is and put my stuff down on my table.I was busy when I got a knock on my door. Fuck!

"Come in!"I screamed of was Jasmine. "Uhm Laykiesha some girl is asking for my boss". "OK I'll be out right now."

I got up and walked outside to see some thot and a tall ass skinny guy , he looks fine even though his back is to me.

"Uhmm excuse me, y'all wanted to see me?"I said in my cute lil' voice.The guy and girl turned around and I have to say his fine even though his face is covered by Ray bands and a lil' bucket hat.

"Hey ma, my girl over here wants a dress here."
"Well OK what type of dress do you want?"I asked with a non-instrest tone.

"Uhmm I would like a low cut red dress."
"So why didn't you just go through the racks?"I asked because their was plenty of low cut dresses in my shop."I wanted none of these so I want you to make me a new one.

"OK come to my office." I said as I led them to my office. I felt someone stare at my ass and I knew who it was so k swayed it a little extra just to get the thot mad.

*August POV*
I was just staring at this lil' ma here talking to Justine and I had to say this chick was sum' different and beautiful too.When she turned around damn ma had a fucking ass on her.I saw she started to sway it a lil' more than usual and I had to say uncle Aug down there is waking up.

We got to her office and she bent over to get her sketch pad and my eyes immediately went down to her ass. Damn what I would do to grab that ass.

I got snapped out of my thoughts by Justine heating my arm really hard.damn ma. So she turned around and they started to talk about Justine's dress but I heard noting cause I was to busy staring at this chika's lips.

They look so soft and juicy so...Kissable?