Slime and Vampire Part 3

Start from the beginning

I guess there's also a limit on how much {Great Sage} can know or Lumi is just to strong for us that {Great Sage} cannot fully analyze her. I guess right that she's a Vampire but specific race huh? Meaning she's more than just a normal Vampire?

"It's okay, she's probably more powerful than us that you can't fully analyze her, so let's get stronger together Great Sage!!" (Rimuru) said in a determined voice as she raised both her hands in the air.

<< Hai! >> (Great Sage)

I smiled at her enthusiasm but she still said that in a monotone voice. I wonder if Great Sage would gain emotions...

...

...

...

(Third Person's POV)

Many months have passed, Tempest have defeated the impending doom which is the Charybdis with the help of Milim Nava who is now the Bestie of Rimuru.

Rimuru remembered her promise with Shizue and have departed to Ingrassia with Kaval, Ellen, and Gido accompanying her. It wasn't a pave smooth road ahead, the three are basically danger zones, fortunately for them, Rimuru defeated all the mindless monsters that keeps attacked them, or the ones that Kaval provoked.

Rimuru became a teacher with the help of Yuuki Kagurazaka, the Grandmaster of the Free Guild and the trio parted ways with Rimuru. Rimuru became a teacher of five children that was previously the students of Shizue Izawa.

Long story short, Rimuru taught them for months, saved them from their fated end, meeting and befriended Ramiris who is the Queen of Fairies and also a Demon Lord, when Rimuru was about to return back to Tempest she encountered Hinata Sakaguichi whom have tried to kill her.

Rimuru was able to tricked her, thinking Rimuru died, she returned to Tempest and what unveiled her are a bunch of dead bodies of both her people and human soldiers.

Few dozens of her dead citizens and almost a hundred of dead human enemies. They arrested Myuran who have made one of the barrier surrounding Tempest and Rimuru discovered Shion's lifeless body and sat right in front of her after losing control of her aura and asking everyone to leave her alone for now.

...

...

'How did it come to this?' (Rimuru)

<< Notice, cannot be answered >>

'What was the right choice?' (Rimuru)

<< Notice, cannot be answered >>

'Was it a mistake to be involved with Humans?' (Rimuru)

<< Notice, cannot be answered >>

"Hey... Is this my fault?" (Rimuru) questioned out loud with a quite and dry voice.

<< ...Notice, cannot be answered >>

Warm and comforting aura covered Rimuru's body, and there she noticed who hugged her without turning her head.

"Luminous, what are you doing here?" (Rimuru)

"I like it better when you call me by the nickname you gave me" (Luminous) said in a gentle voice but Rimuru stayed silent.

Luminous may look so calm as she gently hug Rimuru but on the inside...

She was afraid.

This is the first time she actually cared a lot for a single person, a person she actually falls in love with. When Hinata did her reports, just the thought of losing Rimuru, made her enraged and brokenhearted at the same time.