𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 ━━ 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬

Start from the beginning

"Praying for you to die soon." You grinned confidently.

Words of affirmation. Nothing else.

You woke up extra early to have enough time to pamper yourself. You must leave a good impression on everyone because you were still under supervision. The principal of this school was about to reject you, only if not for Gojo to back you up.

You sighed. Your life had been contradictory recently.

"I would trade anything just to stay in bed today," you grumbled while in the shower.

Your morning was a series of rants, frustrations, and a pocketful of nihilistic dramas.

And before you knew it, you were already in the faculty office.

You looked around. There were two people sitting on the couches available inside.

It was slightly unexpected to see Gojo. For you, Gojo was never the early-morning person and you could bet your first paycheck that he was always late.

"Urghh . . . Mumble, mumble . . . Those senile fools, I don't wanna meet them! I hope they'll die sooner!"

It happened that you weren't only the one who was grumbling about today.

Sitting across him was Nanami, reading the morning papers about stocks and trades. You could say nothing about the man. He was someone who would take the vantage point of doing his duties imprinted so solidly within his bones.

"Morning, y'all," you greeted, logging in to the daily time record.

"Oh, Her Highness is here!" Gojo returned, his energy was brought back after seeing you. "Excited for your first day?"

You grimaced. "Not in the least." Then you questioned, "You two are early, eh?"

"Sorcery mission in a few." Nanami was the first one to respond. "Itadori-kun will assist me."

You nodded while making silent 'oooh' sounds. Yuji, being alive, was still being kept secret, and in the meantime, the teaching responsibilities were in Nanami Kento's hands.

Shortly, Gojo replied, "I'll be meeting those old fools! What's with the weekly meeting nonsense?" By the tone of his voice, he was so fed up with them. "Save me, Ryusei!"

Of course, he'd still call you on your fake name. Murphy Ryusei was your current identity, calling you by your real name would cause trouble.

"Oh please, trust me, I was about to retire this morning just staying in this gloomy place."

"You haven't even started, retiring already?" Gojo muffled, making a pouty face. "Such a loser~"

Inanimate veins of annoyance popped on your forehead.

"Have you seen my schedule?" you said incredulously. Getting your phone out of your bag, you browsed to the images where you saved it.

 Getting your phone out of your bag, you browsed to the images where you saved it