Chapter 4

'I can not believe I'm getting married to the person I love the most' I thought as I walked out into the kitchen. I was wearing Zayn's sweatshirt and my hair was in a messy but cute bun. As I started breakfast, I started wondering where Zayn was.

Me:"Zayn. Where are you" *no answer*

As I got done cooking, I ate my breakfast and layed down on the couch an started watching "Twilight". As I started to drift off to sleep, Zayn jumped on top of me.

Zayn:"Did I scare you"

Me:"........."

Zayn:"Babe, whats wrong"

Me:"You just really hurt me"

Zayn:"Oh, baby, I'm really sorry"

Me:"No no, it's ok, I know you were just playing around"

As Zayn laid next to me, we steers to make out. As I was taking off his shirt, Harry barged right in.

Harry:"Oh, sorry, did I interrupt something important"

Zayn:"Yeah, you kinda did Harry"

Harry:"Well I came to remind you we have rehersal in 30 minutes so that's enough time to finish what was just happening" *giggle giggle*

Zayn:"Ok thanks Harry, dont forget to tell Lottie, Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie to come cause I'm bringing my girlfriend"

Harry:"Ok well see you there"

After he left me and Zayn got back to what we were doing. During our business, he stopped to say something.

Zayn:"I can't wait until I marry you, baby"

Me:"Why is that"

Zayn:"Well than we can finally decide if we wanna have any children"

Zayn:"Ok, well I think that I would love to at least gave 1 or 2 kids"

Me:"So would I"

When it was time for Zayn to go to rehersal. As we left in his Furari, "Little Things" came on and Zayn sung his solo to me. As we got to rehersal, the rest of the band was shooting silly string at eachother. Zayn gave me a kiss on the lips and ran over to join.

Lottie:"You don't know how happy I am to know that you and Zayn are getting married and it's weird, because I'm the one who started this whole relationship"

Me:"Yes Lottie I know"

Danielle:"Just look at him, you to were ment for eachother"

Me: "You really think so"

Perrie:"No, we know so. Just look how he stares at you"

Me:"Do you really think he actually loves me"

Eleanor:"Yes! Just how he talked to you, how he always talks about you, how he always wants to be with you and close to you...don't you think that's love"

"Yes Eleanor, you are so right"

As the guys were rehearsing, they were dragging eachother around on the floor and climbing on eachother.

Me:"Does Zayn ever say why he likes me"

Liam:"Yes! He says how beautiful you are, how pretty your eyes are, how funny you are, how fun and sweet and nice you are, and how much of a great kisser you are and that he never wants to let you go"

Eleanor:"Liam! We are trying to have a girl conversation and aren't you supposed to be over there with the other guys"

Liam:"Oh sorry, I just really wanted to tell y/n about that an I came over here for some water"

Me:"Liam it's ok"

Danielle:"It looks like the guys want you"

As Liam went back over, we waited for 1 hour until rehersal was over. Me and Zayn went back to our house and went to bed.

*2 weeks later*

Today is the day that me and Zayn had our wedding. At the end, I could not believe that me and Zayn were finally married.

1 year later we had a baby boy named James Malik. After a few years, it was time for James to starte kindergarten.

Me:"How was your first day at school"

Janes:"I made 4 new friends named Jamie Payne, Allison Tomlinson, Nick Horan and Kyle Styles"

Me:"That's great an you know those children are your uncle Liam, Louis, Niall and Harry's children@

James:"No I did not know that and I got them to say Vas Happenin"

Zayn:"Aww, that's my little boy"

Me and Zayn grew old together and James had a baby girl named Maria Malik.