Lisa woke up from the vivid memory of a dream. The sound of soft humming from outside forced her mind to recall the what and when. And she remembered that Jungkook is coming by again. 

God, brave of him to return! So, so kind. A grateful tear squeezed out from the corner of her eye. She had been sick a couple of times since she left Thailand, but this is the first time that someone's taking care of her. It's a lovely thing to not feel so alone when you're this sick.

"Hey...you okay?" He came into her bedroom and she hoped -prayed - that she didn't smell. He didn't seem to be holding his breath though. "Bacchus, ready to serve," He grinned, looking cute as hell - but she wasn't going to think too much about it!

Opening the bottle, he puts in a small white straw and hands it over. He sat so near to her side and smoothens out the duvet that had come untucked. The Bacchus - cold and delicious - is soothing to her dry, burning throat. 

"What time is it?" 

"Quarter past nine. Do you want me to open the curtains?" Lisa closed her eyes - contemplating brightness versus her current state. Not a good idea, so she shook her head. "Can you eat something?"

She shook her head again.

"Alright...but you need to eat something later. Go back to sleep. I'll be just outside, call me if you need anything?"

"You don't have to stay, Jungkook. I'll be fine,"

"You might be but I'm not. Look, it's not a problem so don't worry bout it. Just rest, I'll wake you up when food is ready,"

When, what? "You're gonna cook?"

He blinked and shrugged. So...thoughtful... "You don't have to be so nice all the time. I'll still go for that breakfast and the five dates, you know,"

"So it's six now? Lucky me," That grin is doing things to her heart so she rolled her eyes and turned to her side, ready to drift off again. 

...

It was 12:45 when she woke up. For several seconds, she was in a semi-conscious state in figuring out whether it was still morning or afternoon. She seemed to be walking better after she came out from the bathroom. The house is fairly quiet as she shuffles slowly along the hallway. When she passed by the kitchen island, she saw food-filled bowls under the cloche. 

Has he gone back after cooking these? She walked further into the living room and saw Jungkook - stretched across the sofa, fast asleep. As weak as she was, Lisa couldn't stop staring. His face looks so relaxed and soft, lying on his back with one hand resting on his calm-breathing chest. A non-snorer, always nice to know!

Lisa forced herself to turn away before her thoughts get too deep. She headed back into the kitchen and opened the fridge, hoping to get another bottle of Bacchus. It took a few seconds as she scanned her now equipped fridge. Jungkook had bought various bottles of juice, yoghurts, chocolate mousses, grapes, strawberries, normal milk, chocolate milk, and...banana milk? Okay, never tried that before -

"You're up," His sudden call had her shoulders jump a little. "I wanted to wake you up but I figured I'd give you more time,"

"That's okay, I needed to pee -" Oh God, did I just say pee?!

"How are you feeling?"

Lisa turned back to the fridge's content. "Embarrassed that I just said pee," Twice now - stop.

"Don't be," He laughed. "You shouldn't stand for too long, what do you need?" He came close. Too close. 

Lisa quickly grabbed a bottle of Bacchus and walked around the island to sit on one of the stools. Noticing the weird expression he gave, she simply returned it with a weak smile.