Nico .Vs. Leo

Hey, Hex here :)
My first Leico Fan-fic...
Can I tackle my nerves?
Nah.
Wow... so yeah.
Enjoy!

Nico.

"THAT ROTTEN FLAME-BRAINED LITTLE TWAT!!" He roared charging out of his cabin holding what looked a broken mechanical device.
He headed towards bunker 9 still charging forward, his black eyes in a dark rage. As he neared the door his raged intensed he heard Leo roar and something smash. Nico wrenched the door open and marched inside "Leo!" Leo looked up and frowned, as Nico took in his surroundings. The bunker was trashed, the Archimedes sphere in pieces on the floor the usually cheerful Latino elf looked broken as he glared at Nico. "What do you want Nico?" Nico was snapped from his concern back onto his burning hatred. "Your prank!"Nico yelled throwing the broken gadget to the ground Leo looked at it harshly and his shoulders sunk and he shook his head "If that's what you have come for then do your worst and then leave" Leo sighed, closed his eyes and raised his hands. Nico looked at him... and did something he never though he would do with Leo Valdez.
He walked over and pulled him into a hug.
Leo's body tensed but loosened up and hugged Nico back. Nico felt Leo's body shake as his shirt where Leo's head was became wet.
The 'Ever happy' Leo was crying.
"Leo what happened?" Nico asked he became worried now. Leo sniffed and muttered "Calypso... married a god... before I got there... she's gone."
Nico held Leo tighter, Dear gods Nico thought, after everything Leo has done to get her back... She leaves him for a god. What a cow.
"Leo she doesn't know what she has thrown away, she'll never find a guy like you. Better than any god" Leo tensed and lifted his head looking down Nico slightly "Nico... is that a compliment?" Nico didn't know what to say so his mind reacted without Nico's brain thinking twice.
He pecked Leo on his cheek and walked out of bunker 9.

Ok...