BOOKS!!!!!

Heya All!! So... i got bored so i just started writing and BAM!! this happened. Sorry if it's not good, i'm trying. The storie plot has't really began yet, but it will!! promise!! sorry this doen't have much with the Dragon Slayers themselves but still,....  I LOVE EXCLAMATION MARKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... ! XD Shout out to Joystick_kitty - her books are so great!! Wait? You are A girl right? XD XD anyway... 

(^o^)/ levy's POV \(^o^)

Sure the dragon slayers were acting strange but Lucy and i are too excited to be bothered. really though, new additions of books and other stuff are coming to Fairy Tail's library tomorrow !! 

" So, what book are you going to read first Levy?" Lucy asked.

" I don't know... maybe something about Dragon Slayers? Since they're causing such a mess here, i wanna see if there's a spell to make them be more cautious!!" we laughed for a while. 

"he he or maybe one to make them clean!!" As lucy said it  the picture of Gajeel cleaning popped up in my mind. it's so unlike him.

"hey girls !! wanna hear some gossip that i got off one of my sources??" Mira said, leaning on the bar. Mira's so fun to be around, even when she goes into Crazy-fan-girl-Mira. 

"oh? i bet your source it Laxus. Admit it you like him!!" Lucy whispered leaning like Mira on the bar-table. Mira gasped and blushed.

"N-n-no i don't. Don't be crazy, anyway... do you want to hear what i got or not?" Mira said obviously trying to change the subject. Natsu screamed across the room,

"BURN!!!!!!!" looking up to Laxus. 

"Shut it boy" laxus said / shouted back. that was weird, they're nowhere near each other but they are obviously communicating. But i didn't really think much of it, they were boys being boys. 

Mira looked at me. She looked and looked and looked, now she was staring. 

"okay... what is it?" I asked. She wanted me to ask, so it was like my fault if i didn't like what i here. Lucy and i figured this out a while back.

She said plainly, " Dragon Season."

i waited for her to say more but she didn't. Her source only gave her two words? it must be Laxus. Only he would say as little as possible. but i do have to say, he's smart. He knows the wrath of Mira.

"What is it?"Lucy asked. Mira shrugged. 

" I don't know. Your the one's how loves books, use a Google lacrima or something." Mira said and walked off, tending Cana who wanted more beer. 

Well we're not just going to Google it, when we have a library basically 10 steps away from us.          

(A/N Where is there library anyway)

Lucy and i hopped off our chairs and looped our arms together. 

"Shall we?" i ask in a funny weird voice.

"We shall." Lucy said in the same way i did. and we skipped / hopped over to the library while singing a cheerful song, which also didn't have any english words in it. it was literally 'wir sind weg , um den Assistenten zu sehen'. Sorry for my bad German. 

(^o^)/ Lucy's POV \(^o^)

When we got to the library we went straight to the 'D' section. i ran my finger over the spines of the neatly ordered books. Draco, Dracula, Dragon, Drawstring. Wait!! Dragon. I picked up the all the Dragon ones and placed them on a table. Most of them we already read ( because we're so fabulous ) and the others were children stories. 

I walked over to Levy. " You found anything yet?" 

" No, most of this stuff is irrelevant. " i could trust Levy to sound adult like. 

" Yeah all i found was stuff we've already read."  i said,  my face ^_^' looking disappointed. 

" Well i say HA. tomorrow we have books. Many Many Books!. we can search more then." levy said cheering me up. Yay books. But i was still confused with what Dragon Season was. 

So? i promise that they would find out in like the chapter after the next one. Cross my heart and hope to die. Anyway i'm not expecting anyone to read this. i'm really just writing some random stuff and hope it makes sense!! ! ! !1 !!!! 1111 !!!!!!!!!! ... sorry for the short chapter. XD