The Concert

Skyler's POV

" Ahhhhh! Omg!"

" Goshballs! Oooooohh Myyyyy Gooosh!"

"Belle, let's go check why those girls are screaming. Maybe they saw the lads! I wanna see them too!" I said

"I WANNA SEE THE LADS LETS GO SKYLAR!" Belle replied

We went to the bunch of screaming girls. We asked "Did you see One Direction? Did you see them?" I asked the girls." Uhm no." They replied. "Then why are you screaming?"

" Duh. Because the line moved"

"Oh.Okay thanks." Belle replied then we went back to our place in the line. We told the person behind us to save it for us because we might come back.

" I really thought they saw the lads." I said "its okay we will still be able to see them later." Belle said

-------------------------
* at the arena

I'm so happy because me and Belle are really near the lads. The song that they are singing is Through the Dark.

Oh, I will carry you over,fire and water for your love

And I will hold you closer, Hope your heart is strong enough

When the night is coming down, we will find a way through the dark.

The song just finished. Then Niall said " We will pick some of you to go up here on stage while we sing our next song."

'AHHHHH'

' HOPE ITS ME'

" They are in row number four,seat thirty seven and thirty eight."

We looked at our tickets then.........

" AHH SKYLAR! WERE THE ONES GOING TO THE STAGE!" Belle screamed.

"BEEEEELLE!! LETS GO IM GONNA MEET THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!" I said

"Come on guys!" Harry freakin Styles said

We went up the stage and I caught Zayn and Liam staring at me. Weird.

I saw that Niall winked at Belle. I walked to Niall and told him " I saw that."------------------------

I'd get down on my knees, I'd get down on my knees for you.

" Thank you girls" and that was our cue to go back to our places.

We sang and jumped til the end of the concert. "It was so fun Sky!" Belle said. "It really was!" I exclaimed.

"C'mon Sky let's go home. Today was tiring yet happy."

"True. I got to see the lads after five years of being a directioner . I never got to buy tickets for the last concerts then now I saw them and I was seated in the VIP section." I said as we went to my car. We drove home then as soon as we arrived, we went to our rooms. " Phew. What a tiring day." I said to myself.

------------------------------
A/N read this is important

Barbara Palvin as Skylar Young
Cara Delevigne as Belle Harris
Indiana Evans as Victoria Brooks

One Direction as themselves

Hey there lovelies! I was in the mall when I wrote this. If you're wondering where I'm from, I'm from the Philippines. I have PCD. ZOUIS IS LIFE! YUCK ZAUGHTY! Anyways, please vote and comment. Thankies!