| 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Are you excited this much to buy dresses to the prom?" She asked you, with a lightest voice she can pull off. You nodded and smiled back at her. "Alright, you're going to buy those today itself. Even if it is the last thing I do before I die" She whispered the last line, that she said. 

And she trusted Taehyung. She trusted him to save you.

You jump on your seat as you saw a part of your favorite mall which opened few days ago, with colorful lights as it was almost the evening. You turned to your sister and was about to tell her what you saw when you noticed a car speeding up beside her and was about to do an overtake when its wheels turned to your direction and hit your car. 

The next thing you saw was shards of glasses were already flying inside the car, you felt some of it cut your skin, your heard metal being crushed, wheels screeching and you felt the car spin around.  Its like your world is upside down while your grip on the seatbelt. 

You glanced next to your sister and saw her head slam on the steering wheel, the blood was dripping from her head to her eye lids that were already closed. Everything went like a slow motion even though it happened from a second. 

Your car stop spinning and ended up landing by the roof of it. You felt your blood rushed to your head while you sat there upside down because of your seatbelt while your sister was already lying on the roof of the car. 

You cried, she didn't put on her seatbelt, but you did. 

"Ria" You tried to talk but it was too hard to say her name clearly. You reached to her hand which was covered with blood. 

Taehyung made a drift after seeing your car crushed and landed by its roof. The engine was emitting smoke and Taehyung didn't care about his motorcycle as he get off from it. He didn't even bothered to put on the stand and just left it fall on the ground. He took off his helmet and threw it away as he ran towards the car. 

He went to the side of driver's seat and saw Ria's feet. "Ria, No." He mumbled before he tried to open the door. Her door was crashed, it had a huge dent of the surface of it, the window was almost gone as if there wasn't any window presented. He was growling and tried to open the door which was stucked to the Ria's leg. 

Your hand reached your sister's, her hands were covered with blood and some were dripping from her finger too, shards of glasses were dripped on to her skin as well as yours. Your vision shaking and getting blurry as you were scanning your sister. 

Her white pants and blouse is now in red where many cuts displayed some deeps wounds of her body. Your head was aching and you know you were about to faint when you saw a pair of black leather shoes beside the broken window of your sister's side. You held onto her hand tightly as you let your eye lids fall but with a one thing on your mind, praying to god. 

Please make my sister alive...

Taehyung was gripping and pulling his hairs as think of way to open the door. He was frustrated that he couldn't open it and he was so nervous on what will happen to his girlfriend. In the end, he took out his phone and called to an ambulance. 

But he remembered what Ria said last to him. She said to save you. She said him to save her sister. Ria wanted Taehyung to save you. 

He ran towards your side and tried to open the door of yours. He bent to his knee, when it opened and he looked inside the car. There he saw you still intact to your seat and Ria lying on the roof. He tried to take off your seatbelt and carry you out of the vehicle. When he did, he laid you on the ground before he went to your sister. 

He tried to pull her out from the car and carry her like what he did to you but he couldn't. Her feet was stucked. But he didn't stop trying, he didn't cared the blood which oozed from his skin by the cuts of the sharp glass particles. 

He was already bleeding and sweating but he didn't let go of her hand. He didn't want to let her go from his mind, he wanted to save her. He needed to save her. To have her safe. But he still tried to get her out from there when the ambulance arrived.

 After the rescue came, you both were rushed to the hospital. You were on the medical ward as your sister admitted to the emergency ward as her injuries were more way worst than yours. Taehyung decided to follow you and to stay outside the emergency ward. 

You had minor injuries aside from your broken arm, bleeding head and cuts here and there, you were alright. Unconscious but still alive. 

But the outside was not good at all. Even though the people who were alive, waiting for Ria, who's inside the operation theater, all were dead internally. The doctor pronounced that you are out of danger but not Ria.

Soon after, the doctor came out from the operation room and made a straight face to announce what just happened. Your twin sister died. She didn't survived from the car crash. She died on the operation table. She died fighting for her life. 

Lee Ria,
November 13th, 2013
7:32pm at Seoul National Hospital.

You were still unconscious to hear the news. Your father, now has only you. He broke the promise of his dead wife who died ten years ago from a lung cancer. He made a promise to his dying wife that he will take care of their two lovely daughters, but he failed.

Kim Taehyung, who stood at the end of the hallway couldn't process himself. His legs became heavier as he sit on the floor of the hospital with a thud, leaning his back to the wall. He heard it. He heard it all. And that's how he was there when the accident happened and when his girlfriend died.

He kept staring at his hands covered with blood. This was the only thing that she left him. His vision became blurry and there, he let his tears fall. His father would always says him that real man doesn't cry but today, he shed tears for the only angel that walked here on earth but who has now decided to leave him.

Today, he shed tears for the death of his first love.

______________

Try not cry challenge...who accepted?😭😭

Note - I'm not updating YMN until I finish She's Mine