Chapter 4 - Move Into Y/N's Room

Start from the beginning

Tony: I said jump on it.

Steve: Ride like a pony

Nat: Lights down low

Bruce: Time to get naughty.

Y/N & Wanda: Oops, sorry guys

Wanda to Y/N: Told you we were not being quiet.

Y/N: My bad guys and mom.

Sam: Sounds like Wanda knows what she is doing.

Y/N: Oh God, just kill me now!!

Tony: F.R.I.D.A.Y, next time soundproof all rooms and double proof Wanda/Y/N's room please.

F.R.I.D.A.Y: Yes, sir

In Training Room

Later in the day, you and Wanda are in the training room, and you start to use your powers and you start to get flash backs of what happened and then you fall to the floor having a panic attack.

Y/N: Wanda... I.... Cannot.... breathe.... Help me please

Wanda: *Runs over to you* What is wrong? Do I need to get Nat?

Y/N: Yes, but please stay here and talk to me.

Wanda: F.R.I.D.A.Y, call Nat to the training room, it is an emergency.

Nat comes running in and asks what happens.

Wanda: She was fine one second and then could not breathe and asked me to get you.

Y/N: I am having flashbacks and starting to have a panic attack. I cannot breathe, help me mom.

Nat tells Wanda to hold you and looks at Y/N and says to listen to the sound of my voice and Wanda's heartbeat. *Y/N starts to calm down and can breathe better.

Y/N: Thanks mom

Wanda: Now, you ok bubs?

Y/N: Yes and thank you for staying.

Wanda: Always. I will never leave you and kisses your forehead.

Nat: Your welcome sweetheart

Y/N: Can we go back to training, Wanda?

Wanda: I think that is enough for today. We can train again tomorrow. Ok?

Y/N: Ok... fine

Nat: That is a great idea, Wanda. You two should go shower and come down for dinner.

Y/N & Wanda: Ok

After Nat leaves, Y/N asks Wanda if she would like to shower together, and Wanda says sure.

After 30 minutes, they both come down after a quick shower together. All the team members eat then you ask Wanda if she wanted to go on a walk with you. You head up to your room and get ready. Just as you were finishing up, you hear a knock at the door and its Nat. Nat asks if you're alright and you say yes, I am, and Nat says ok and to not to stay out too late. You promise that you will not but ask your mom if its ok if you and Wanda can share a room. Nat says that your old enough and yes.

Y/N: Thanks mom

Out on the walk

Y/N: You look amazing and beautiful my love.

Wanda: Not as amazing as you

Y/N: Oh... I wanted to ask you something.

Wanda: What is it bubs?

Y/N: Now that we have been together for some time and we are always staying in each other's room, I was wondering if you wanted to move into my room with me?

Wanda: Of course, I would. I was asking going to ask you the same thing but what about Nat?

Y/N: She said that she is cool with it because I have asked her already.

Wanda: Sweet. So, should we head back to the tower and have a movie night and move my stuff over?

Y/N: Sure, and Cuddles?

Wanda: Always and forever

Y/N & Wanda kiss and start to head back to the tower.

Back at the tower

Y/N: Bubs, I am going to go get ready for the movie and get in my pjs.

Wanda: Ok love, I will be there soon. I am going to grab the snacks.

Y/N: Ok, do not take too long.

Wanda walks into the kitchen to grab the snacks and sees Nat sitting there staring at her cup of hot tea.

Wanda: Hey Nat, what is up?

Nat: ... *Still staring at her cup of hot tea.

Wanda: Touches Nat on the shoulder

Nat jumps a little and says hi Wanda.

Wanda: We are back and going to watch a movie in our room if you need anything.

Nat: Ok. Have fun but not too much fun.

Wanda: No promises but thanks

Nat: Welcome and good night

Wanda: Night *Heads up to your guy's room for movie night

Y/N is in her pjs already and has Netflix waiting to choose and you guys start watching Supergirl and start to cuddle up to each other. You fall asleep in Wanda's arms.