"Booo!" - Della "Uncle Scrooge!" - W "We tried." - Donald "Excuse me?" - __

He pulled me to the side. "Love, I need to do this and I cannea leave them on their own. You're so much better with kids than me."

"We know you don't want family, but how about a pair of young sidekicks for this treacherous journey?" Della yelled, running in between us.

"I hate those more," Scrooge said, heading for the elevator. He stepped on with Duckworth.

"Unpaid interns?" Webby asked, annoyingly while Della held open the door.

"No, that's final." He knocked Della's hand away, and Webby hit the button and it opened again. They ran in the elevator.

"How about some heavies? You might need the muscle to back you up," Della pleaded. I sighed and joined them.

"If you're not up for the challenge, Love. I'm sure Duckworth could use plenty of help around the house."

"Happy to put the little ones to work. Especially since you'll be paying me overtime," he grunted.

"Over time? You think I make it rain gold?" Scrooge spun and pointed his cane at him.

"Usually that's my line," I laughed. "But if your uncle doesn't want you to go with him, then it's decided."

"Thank you, ____." We stepped out of the elevator and made our way through the lobby.

"We'll have to get our own plane and beat him there." The girls cheered. Donald shrugged.

"Not helping," Scrooge grumbled.

I opened the garage exit. "Teach you to stick me on nonconsensual babysitting detail."

There were a variety of cars. Duckworth was already cranking the limo. I ran to the Jeep. The keys were in the sun visor. The kids jumped in. I revved the car and peeled out of the place, slinging the kids to one side. We made it to an airport just outside of Duckburg and a man that looked suspiciously like Launchpad asked if he could help us.

"We need a pilot."

"I'm a pilot," Della informed us.

"That's not ten," I continued.

"We're eleven," Donald said.

"To take us too," Webby cut me off this time.

"Phantom island!"

"Ya. That."

"Anything else?" the man laughed.

"I'll cover it." Scrooge said, stepping in the door. "Seeing as how you and the kids seem bent on coming, there's no need to pay for two planes."

"Yay!!" they cheered and head for the door. Donald started singing.

"We're leaving the guitar." Scrooge took Donald's guitar and tossed it in the trash as we left.

"You can't mute me, old man," Donald said, trying to take it out of the trash.

"Yes, he can." I pushed him out the door.

"You will be taking my most reliable plane and most trusted assistances." Two men loaded the back of the plane with what looked like fuel and air bags.

"Ever played 'OutRunner Two: Flight Simulator'? I'm an ace pilot at it. So, you know, if you need me to take the joystick." Della circled the man as he led us to the plane.

"I'll keep that in mind," he laughed. "Now I hand you over to them."

Scrooge was already walking up the ramp. Me and Webby not far behind. "Donna. Dello. Come on, now. Let's not drag our spats."