bonus chapter one

Magsimula sa umpisa

pretty girl
GUUUYYYYYYYSSS
IM IN THE UK IM IN THE UK IM IN THE UK

big man
I'm not really sure but I think she might be in the UK

pretty girl
SHUSH THIS IS SO EXCITING
IM SO HAPPY

bully
im happy because i met geo
get fucked im the best he loves me

jailbreak
they literally hid from you the second you entered our hotel

mumza
Why are y'all staying in a hotel again? We have an extra room!!!

pretty girl
kristin
we love you
but you guys live so far out from everybody

dadza
she's right we have to take a train to go see her in like two days

big man
So when are you guys coming to see me????

jailbreak
never

bully
never

pretty girl
ask your parents and you can come to brighton and see us
i am not going all the way to nottingham for you

fucking menace 2.0
can i come too

jailbreak
yeah
we're only here for 2 weeks

pretty girl
yeah ofc tubbo!!! bring your mum
it'll be fun, i'll have to post a highlight reel on youtube

big man
Now I have to be in it for the Youtube fame

-

YOUTUBE
"how i met wilbur soot (and a few others)"

"hi guys, this is my vlog of england! i hope you enjoy. everyone featured has been vaccinated or tested in accordance to COVID guidelines. also this video took me a long time so if you could just check if you're subs-"

"thalia, babe; we're gonna be late. wrap up your intro quick, if you can."

"SUBSCRIBE!"

-

"will, please unhand my cat. i want them back." thalia says, looking over at wilbur who has been holding onto geo for thirty minutes.

"you're never getting him back." techno sighs in the background, recording the interaction.

wilbur flashes a smile. "never."

-

"TOMMY?" thalia says, smiling wider than she had in ages as she opened the hotel room door to find him.

"geo!" he yells back, rushing past her to immediately pet the cat.

she looks dramatically at techno, who is once again filming. "everyone just loves me for my cat."

he nods empathetically. "i don't love you just for your cat."

tommy is heard gagging in the background.

-

thalia sits down in a seat at the cafe kristin texted her, but mumza was nowhere to be found. she set the camera against the vase of flowers on the table, rambling to it.

she had already been recognized twice before kristin had showed up for their first irl tea party, and she was getting nervous that maybe she wouldn't show up.

then, she felt hands on her shoulders and heard a loud "BOO!" as kristin yelled in her ear; tubbo's mom trailing behind her.

"kristin! oh my god, i thought you guys ghosted me. it's so good to see you both in person!"

the two ladies smiled. "we would never do that. did you already order the drinks?" mubbo asked.

thalia nodded.

-

thalia set down the camera on a park bench, showcasing her and techno dancing to whatever instrumentals the park was playing.

she laughed. "techno, you're terrible at this. you've stepped on my feet twice."

he raised his eyebrows, spinning her around. "only twice, that's an achievement right there boys. my little sisters used to get tackled by accident when they forced me to dance with them."

his face was blurred of course, but you could tell by the look on thalia's face that he had the same 'in love' eyes that she did.

the comments wouldn't stop raving about it. simpnoblade was trending on twitter mere minutes after the video was posted.

-

"tubbo, race me." tommy says suddenly, as thalia is vlogging their walk to the nearest mcdonalds.

she had decided to take on the task of taking the boys alone. it was the most entertaining thing she had ever experienced.

"you're gonna lose. thal, time us!" tubbo says, as they both start in a position.

she shakes her head. "alright then....ready, set, go!"

tommy immediately pushes tubbo to the ground before sprinting off while laughing. tubbo gets up, manages to catch up to him, and beats him as he reaches the mcdonalds door first.

"WHAT THE FUC-"

-

"alright guys, that's the end of my england vlog! i hope you enjoyed, now i have to go deal with some serious jetlag. i'd also like to thank honey for sponsoring this video. use joinhoney.com/thalia to install it on your browser today!"