Chapter 55: Wakanda

Start from the beginning

"How we looking, Bruce?" Natasha spoke from beside him.

"Yeah, I think I'm getting the hang of it. Wow! It's like being the Hulk without actually being the hulk!" With that banner trips over a rock.

"I'm okay!" He said through the earpiece.

"I've got two heat signatures breaking through the tree line." Rhodey shouted through the earpiece.

"You think it's her?" Bucky asked Steve over the load carrier. Steve didn't have an answer.

"No- no I don't think so." He finally responded.

The carrier quickly formed a u-turn and stopped by the barrier and many of the Dora Milaje jumped off. Bucky helped others out.

As many soldiers stood; Steve, T'Challa, Natasha, and Bucky, all walked to the other side of the force field. The opposite side stood two aliens, who he didn't know the names of.

As he came to a stop, the woman alien swiped her blade across the force field.

"Where's your other friend?" Natasha said with a sly smirk.

"You will pay for his life with yours." The woman said angrily. "As will your friend." She says slyly. The others brows furrow in confusion. The alien smirks.

"Thanos will have that Stone." She continued. Bucky stepped forward and shook his head.

"No, I don't think he will." He gave her a small smile.

"You are in Wakanda now." T'Challa spoke from the group.

"The only thing Thanos will have, is his and your blood, on this field." He snarled. She stopped and then rose her blade.

"We have blood to spare." As she lifted her blade the ships behind her started raising their outer hulls to allow their army to disembark.

They all slowly made their way back to the massed forces. Turning back to the enemies.

"I'm guessing they didn't surrender?" Bruce asked.

"No, not exactly." Bucky said with a sigh.

"Yibambe!" Black Panther yells. The soldiers behind him, copying the saying.

Large aliens, which looked a lot like dogs, rushed towards the barrier. Quickly as they ran on all fours.

"What the hell..." Bucky said. Flatly, astonished at the number of the army.

"You've got to be kidding me." Steve whispered to himself. Amazed by the army as well.

"Looks like we pissed her off." Natasha stated.

"They're killing themselves..." Okoye said in horror.

———
Your POV

You watched as Thanos army rushed to the barrier. You watched as your former teamed prepared themselves.

You should be down there. Both of you.

But Thanos can't know that Loki is alive. Your plan would be ruined.

You turn to Thanos, wielding all of the infinity stones except the mind stone. The key to this fight.

"You're losing half of your men." You say, looking down upon the army. Thanks chuckles.

"We've got more." He says. You press your lips together. Out of nervousness.

Faking your loyalty was harder than you imagined when you desperately wanted to help your family.

"It's time." He says quietly. You turn to him, you fix your armor and walk to him. Standing beside him.

"You know what to do." He says.

Thanos teleports you to a spot on the battlefield. You look around, ashamed as you take the other side of this fight.

As a few of the aliens managed to squeeze through intact, the Border Tribe take a knee and raise their shields. The Kingsguard behind them level their sonic spears over their comrades' shoulders, and on Black Panther's command, fire at the approaching monsters.

You watched as Bucky aimed his gun and began firing at the monsters that approached.

————
Bucky's POV

"Have you seen the teeth on those things?" Sam yelled as he fired at the monsters, getting dangerously close to the ground.

"Alright back up Sam, you're gonna get your wings singed." Rhodey said now flying beside Sam.

"Steve, they're circling the barrier!" Natasha said and she watched the monsters starting to run around the force-field.

"Cap, if these things circle the perimeter and get in behind us... there's nothing standing between them and Vision." Bruce said through his earpiece.

"Then we better keep them in front of us." Steve said, as if it was obvious.

"How are we supposed to do that?" Okoye asked now confused. Steve paused and turned to T'Challa.

"We open the barrier..." he said softly. He nodded and looked forward.

"And let them in?" Bucky asked, as if it was a bad response Steve had conjured.

"On my signal, open North-West Section Seventeen." He said loudly through his earpiece.

"On my signal." He repeated.

Steve readies one of his Vibranium hand guards. The Black Panther shouts a command; the Border Tribesmen disengage their shields and stand, as the Black Panther walks out in front of them, never taking his eyes off the enemy. There was a moment of silence before he yelled once more.

"Wakanda Forever!" He crosses his arms in the Wakandan salute and closes his Black Panther helmet, charging for the barrier. The heroes and leaders are at the fore of the charge. Halfway to the barrier, Black Panther shouts into his earpiece.

"Now!" He yelled, Bucky held himself back.

That's when he spotted you, on the front lines of the enemy's team.

————
A/n: Oop, and here we go🥲

Prepare yourselves everyone!

Don't forget to Vote and comment! x