ll

Reign Armani

Picking up Carter i hear him start to wine causing me to rub his back in a soothing manner

"I know i know" I whisper to him while trying to make sure i had their bag ready.

I was currently on my way out the house being that i was going out tonight. This was going to be my first time going to a club in years so i decided to put on something simple.

Strapping them in their seats, i just hoped i wasn't late to pick up Tasia because i did oversleep when taking my nap.

Getting in my black jeep i start to pull off in the direction of my gran grans house. She had been a very helpful hand ever since i moved down here. I was actually surprised she was still alive since i never knew about her existence. Even though i didn't have her in my life til a couple of years ago when we met it was kind of like we clicked instantly.

She gave me that motherly feeling that i never had before. I found myself being so comfortable with gran gran she made it easy to tell her everything because she's very understanding.

Pulling up to her small house, i park in the driveway before getting the twins out the car. Taking my key that i have to her house i open it while bringing the kids in.

"Gran gran" I call out to her, laying Carter on the couch to continue his rest while Cylan went to sit by him.

"Wat ya screamin fah" She says calmly while walking out of her room.

"The kids are here, and i have everything in this bag" Laying the bag down i see her nod tiredly at me.

"Are sure you wanna watch them cause i don't have to go out" She squints her eyes looking like she wanted to slap the taste out my mouth.

"Girl ya go have fun" She says shoo-ing me out the house.

Before i could say anything else she closes the door in my face causing me to chuckle. She had ask me plenty of times before why don't i go out and have fun being that i'm still young, i know that she was happy for me to finally get out the house. That's why she immediately said yes to watching the bad ass kids that i birthed.

I hop in my car and take off in the direction of Tasia's house. After finally getting there i park my car waiting for her to come outside. While waiting i notice a white car with a huge dent in it.

Before i could shake my head i see her coming out of the house that had the white car in the driveway. I guess that's why she wanted me to pick her up.

Hearing a knock on my window, i snap my head to the passenger side to see her knocking causing me to unlock the door.

"Hey girl" She mumbles very quietly while getting in the car.

"Hey..um can you give me the address of the club" She pulls out her phone before going to the gps and typing the address in.

We pull off from her house and go on a pursuit to the club. After being stuck in traffic for 15 minutes we make it to the club seeing a long line wrapped around. Sighing i didn't say anything i just found somewhere to park.